• The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
Nightmare Queen Samantha

Huzzah! A newbie!
BloodyLovely
Nightmare Queen Samantha

Hello. Welcome to Gaia. Advice. Just have fun and don't get into trouble. XD
Thank you. I will have fun and I won't get into too much trouble.
lightfootj
hey! i'm new here too smile
Hi and welcome to Gaia.
MurderFxck
Nightmare Queen Samantha
Hello, yes I am new here. The name is Samantha. I hope to meet and befriend new people, I also hope to have fun here. If you have any advice to give a newbie like me I would love to hear it ( Any advice will help.)

Welcome!
Thank you.
LyricIce
Nightmare Queen Samantha
Hello, yes I am new here. The name is Samantha. I hope to meet and befriend new people, I also hope to have fun here. If you have any advice to give a newbie like me I would love to hear it ( Any advice will help.)

Hey Samantha
Welcome to Gaia! Feel free to be my friend and hope you have a lot of fun around here wink
Hi, thank you. I would love to add you and I will.
blueflamesummoner
Nightmare Queen Samantha

hello and welcome. Just try to look around and play and you'll get the hang of using this site.
Thank you and I will.
Idark Core
Nightmare Queen Samantha

welcome samantha try to play zomg or aquarium
Thank you and I will.
DigiGurl_Rin
Nightmare Queen Samantha

Hello Samantha! heart
Hello ^^
Grey_Kitsune
Nightmare Queen Samantha

Huzzah! A newbie!
YAY!
welcome ^^

Shameless Grabber

Nightmare Queen Samantha

Welcome to gaia.
Hello welcome To Gaia and it is such a pleasure to meet you! My name is Linda and I love meeting and making new friends so always feels welcome to add me! In addition, if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to ask me! Enjoy and welcome again to Gaia darling
Nightmare Queen Samantha

Welcome to Gaia, Samantha. If you would like,you can befriend me of course. The way to earn coins here on Gaia is to play games, comment in forums, post in forums, and talk to people on their profile. You will get rich very fast.

Countrygal_Emma's Husband

Dangerous Hunter

10,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
hey there! Welcome to Gaia biggrin
enjoy!! if there's anything you need, i'll be glad to help ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff