Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi. I'm new and I have a question. How do I get gold? Thanks to whoever answers. 3nodding
Welcome to Gaia. 3nodding Everything you do gets you gold: posting, lurking, voting in polls... You can also sell items or art for gold. Read the Stickies for clearer info on gaining gold. whee
welcome!!! if you hav any other questions...post it or pm someone...
hey u get gold by posting alot, and entering contests, and 1 more thing : If your character has " eek !" next 2 him, that means a special event is happening!! Welcome to gaia!!
...Welcome to Gaia heart
DetectiveMiroku
Hi. I'm new and I have a question. How do I get gold? Thanks to whoever answers. 3nodding
hey i like your avatar it looks kool feel free to pm me i like to rp so if u want i can send u place where we pm lol in the behalf og gaians we welcome you lol ok bye
heart Hello. Welcome to gaia! heart
If you need help PM me
or if you need a friend. Add me! blaugh
Welcome to Gaia. heart If there's anything I can do to make you stay more enjoyable, don't hesitate to ask.

You get gold by doing just about anything on Gaia. Posting, loitering, exploring, etc. You can also trade or sell by getting a trading or vending license, respectively.
hi... i'm new around here... i don't get how to do much of anything. redface can anyone help me? 3nodding heart
anyone can PM me if they wanna be friends blaugh
DetectiveMiroku

hi
Soranoko
Welcome to Gaia. 3nodding Everything you do gets you gold: posting, lurking, voting in polls... You can also sell items or art for gold. Read the Stickies for clearer info on gaining gold. whee

lurking has got to be the best part though sence you never know what might happen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff