Welcome to Gaia! ::

goodgollymissmolly7Z
OtakuFlowers
Konnichiwa! heart heart heart

Hajijemashite! My name is OtakuFlowers; and I am brand new to this site! redface A friend of mine told me about GaiaOnline, and said that she was going to take a break from it. (Whatever that means), So, I decided to try it out! I am really looking forward to meeting new friends, and chatting up to see if we meet common interests.
I am usually very easy to get along with, and I am sure that we will find a myriad of things that we can learn about from one another! biggrin

Anyway, awkwardness aside, I just wanted to introduce myself and see if I can get the "ball rolling" so-to-speak on meeting new people on this site!

I look forward to chatting!

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Welcome to gaia! =) There are a lot of nice people on here So I'm sure you will make lots of friends =)

I have made two, already! Gaia is a lot of fun! And I haven't even explored half of it! I only expanded my wishlist. xD
shadow stalker14
This world is a dark place, enjoy gaia's light.

^_^ Indeed I will ^_^ heart
Sylvia_the_Heartless
OtakuFlowers

Hajijemashite! My name is OtakuFlowers; and I am brand new to this site! redface A friend of mine told me about GaiaOnline, and said that she was going to take a break from it. (Whatever that means), So, I decided to try it out! I am really looking forward to meeting new friends, and chatting up to see if we meet common interests.
I am usually very easy to get along with, and I am sure that we will find a myriad of things that we can learn about from one another! biggrin

Anyway, awkwardness aside, I just wanted to introduce myself and see if I can get the "ball rolling" so-to-speak on meeting new people on this site!

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Welcome to Gaia

Thank you! mrgreen heart
Quotes and References
Welcome to Gaia! I don't really understand Japanese beyond 'konnichiwa', so the rest of those phrases went right by my head! :'DD

I hope that you enjoy Gaia. c:

xd Dozo Yorishiku, is extremely polite. Literally, it means: Please regard me with favor.

Thank you for the welcome! heart
allycatz614
OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Welcome to Gaia =^.^=

Thank you for the welcome! heart

Mandolyn_Rose's Bestie

Desirable Kitten

10,565 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Welcome to gaia! =) There are a lot of nice people on here So I'm sure you will make lots of friends =)

3,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
This world is a dark place, enjoy gaia's light.

Generous Flatterer

OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Welcome to Gaia

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

Welcome to Gaia! I don't really understand Japanese beyond 'konnichiwa', so the rest of those phrases went right by my head! :'DD

I hope that you enjoy Gaia. c:

Melodious Giver

OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Welcome to Gaia =^.^=
Goddess of the Hunted
OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Hi. Welcome!

Hello! Thank you for the welcome! I love your avi! heart

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
OtakuFlowers
SHINeelover4
OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

hiya,welcome to gaia razz

Thank you for the welcome! :3

ur welcome heart

Friendly Dabbler

19,825 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Hi. Welcome!

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
OtakuFlowers
XYami_No_KonekoX
Hello and welcome to gaia, feel free to ask me any questions or add me if you wish

I will be sure to! Thank you! heart

you're welcome
SHINeelover4
OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

hiya,welcome to gaia razz

Thank you for the welcome! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items