Welcome to Gaia! ::

SHINeelover4
OtakuFlowers
Konnichiwa! heart heart heart

Hajijemashite! My name is OtakuFlowers; and I am brand new to this site! redface A friend of mine told me about GaiaOnline, and said that she was going to take a break from it. (Whatever that means), So, I decided to try it out! I am really looking forward to meeting new friends, and chatting up to see if we meet common interests.
I am usually very easy to get along with, and I am sure that we will find a myriad of things that we can learn about from one another! biggrin

Anyway, awkwardness aside, I just wanted to introduce myself and see if I can get the "ball rolling" so-to-speak on meeting new people on this site!

I look forward to chatting!

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

hiya,welcome to gaia razz

Thank you for the welcome! :3

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
OtakuFlowers
XYami_No_KonekoX
Hello and welcome to gaia, feel free to ask me any questions or add me if you wish

I will be sure to! Thank you! heart

you're welcome

Friendly Dabbler

19,825 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
OtakuFlowers

Hajijemashite! My name is OtakuFlowers; and I am brand new to this site! redface A friend of mine told me about GaiaOnline, and said that she was going to take a break from it. (Whatever that means), So, I decided to try it out! I am really looking forward to meeting new friends, and chatting up to see if we meet common interests.
I am usually very easy to get along with, and I am sure that we will find a myriad of things that we can learn about from one another! biggrin

Anyway, awkwardness aside, I just wanted to introduce myself and see if I can get the "ball rolling" so-to-speak on meeting new people on this site!

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Hi. Welcome!

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
OtakuFlowers
SHINeelover4
OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

hiya,welcome to gaia razz

Thank you for the welcome! :3

ur welcome heart
Goddess of the Hunted
OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Hi. Welcome!

Hello! Thank you for the welcome! I love your avi! heart

Melodious Giver

OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Welcome to Gaia =^.^=

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

Welcome to Gaia! I don't really understand Japanese beyond 'konnichiwa', so the rest of those phrases went right by my head! :'DD

I hope that you enjoy Gaia. c:

Generous Flatterer

OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Welcome to Gaia

3,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
This world is a dark place, enjoy gaia's light.

Mandolyn_Rose's Bestie

Desirable Kitten

10,565 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Welcome to gaia! =) There are a lot of nice people on here So I'm sure you will make lots of friends =)
allycatz614
OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Welcome to Gaia =^.^=

Thank you for the welcome! heart
Quotes and References
Welcome to Gaia! I don't really understand Japanese beyond 'konnichiwa', so the rest of those phrases went right by my head! :'DD

I hope that you enjoy Gaia. c:

xd Dozo Yorishiku, is extremely polite. Literally, it means: Please regard me with favor.

Thank you for the welcome! heart
Sylvia_the_Heartless
OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Welcome to Gaia

Thank you! mrgreen heart
shadow stalker14
This world is a dark place, enjoy gaia's light.

^_^ Indeed I will ^_^ heart
goodgollymissmolly7Z
OtakuFlowers

Dozo Yorishiku!

OtakuFlowers heart heart

Welcome to gaia! =) There are a lot of nice people on here So I'm sure you will make lots of friends =)

I have made two, already! Gaia is a lot of fun! And I haven't even explored half of it! I only expanded my wishlist. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff