Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mother-of-one
Rapunzel_Rapunzel
hiiiii im new hehe XD Im rapunzel heart I love you world! hehe feel free to help me out

You took on the meaning quite literally I see. No worries I'm literally a mother of one. Anyhoo, welcome to gaia!

Thanks. yes i got help to create her. Im so happy XD

Feral Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Rapunzel_Rapunzel
hiiiii im new hehe XD Im rapunzel heart I love you world! hehe feel free to help me out

You took on the meaning quite literally I see. No worries I'm literally a mother of one. Anyhoo, welcome to gaia!
Bin-Bin
Rapunzel_Rapunzel

welcome to gaia

Thanks smile biggrin
Game of Silence
Rapunzel_Rapunzel
Game of Silence
Rapunzel_Rapunzel

Hello!

hi heart how are you? smile

I'm good, what about you?

I'm good smile

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rapunzel_Rapunzel
bell_634
Rapunzel_Rapunzel
bell_634
Rapunzel_Rapunzel

hey welcome to gaia online. trying to be rapunzel? yah i have outfits just like it... it took so much ZOMG-ing to get it

yesss XD now i want to be like Cinderella...and Belle...and and and teehee Thanks
ill show you a pic of my rapunzel

your rapunzel is cute XD shes artsy

Thnx alot

Sparkly Citizen

Rapunzel_Rapunzel

welcome to gaia

16,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Wry Dealer 500
Rapunzel_Rapunzel
Game of Silence
Rapunzel_Rapunzel

Hello!

I'm good, what about you?
Game of Silence
Rapunzel_Rapunzel

Hello!

16,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Wry Dealer 500
Rapunzel_Rapunzel

Hello!
bell_634
Rapunzel_Rapunzel
bell_634
Rapunzel_Rapunzel

hey welcome to gaia online. trying to be rapunzel? yah i have outfits just like it... it took so much ZOMG-ing to get it

yesss XD now i want to be like Cinderella...and Belle...and and and teehee Thanks

your rapunzel is cute XD shes artsy
cool okay heart

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rapunzel_Rapunzel
bell_634
Rapunzel_Rapunzel

bell_634
Rapunzel_Rapunzel

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rapunzel_Rapunzel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff