Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello and Welcome to Gaia, I hope you enjoy yourself!
Lovely Doves
StuckInAGhostStory
Well, hello there. I am new to gaia. I hope to make lots of friends and if you have any advice I would love to hear it.

Hello, welcome to Gaia. Feel free to add me as a friend.
Hi, thanks you and I shall.
Master 7Z
Hello and Welcome to Gaia, I hope you enjoy yourself!

Hi, thanks and I shall.

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
StuckInAGhostStory
Well, hello there. I am new to gaia. I hope to make lots of friends and if you have any advice I would love to hear it.
Welcome~
Charming Prince of Dreams
StuckInAGhostStory
Welcome~
Thanks

5,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hi there,newbie! welcome to Gaia Online! hope you enjoy here! i like newbie anyway, they sometimes make me dizzy with what they are trying to do, but its always fun to making a new friends! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! YOU'RE NEWBIES!!! OMG!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHH!!!~ *Glomp,Hug*
Chocococlat
Hi there,newbie! welcome to Gaia Online! hope you enjoy here! i like newbie anyway, they sometimes make me dizzy with what they are trying to do, but its always fun to making a new friends! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! YOU'RE NEWBIES!!! OMG!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHH!!!~ *Glomp,Hug*
hehe Thanks ^^ *hugs backs*

Witty Fatcat

StuckInAGhostStory

Welcome!
Sinful Thought
StuckInAGhostStory

Welcome!
thanks you.

Friendly Gaian

Welcome biggrin I like your dress~

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
StuckInAGhostStory

Welcome to Gaia cx

kintara5's Kouhai

StuckInAGhostStory
1_Toko_Jin_1
Hey. mrgreen
Hi ^^

Hope you're liking it here. :]

Restoring Spirit

Welcome to Gaia. ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items