Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, yeah. I'm tremendously new here, I found Gaia through the animated Flash works of a fellow named Cycon.

I'm 18 years old, male, and I live in northern Virginia.

I'm an artist and animator myself - You can find some of my stuff at http://aegith.deviantart.com.

I do most of my work in PSP8, and the bulk of it is done freehand, using my laptop's touchpad, without a sketch for basis. I like to think it looks pretty darn good. wink

I also have a livejournal (~signum.)

Cheers!
welcome to gaia
Welcome to gaia

Dapper Sex Symbol

3,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Welcome gaia; I hope to see your art in the artarena someday. 3nodding

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
xd I discovered those after I signed onto Gaia .. they are special though.

Cycon & gang have a fanclub dedicated to them somewhere around Gaia .. I think. They did anyways. 3nodding

Welcome!
Aegith
So, yeah. I'm tremendously new here, I found Gaia through the animated Flash works of a fellow named Cycon.

I'm 18 years old, male, and I live in northern Virginia.

I'm an artist and animator myself - You can find some of my stuff at http://aegith.deviantart.com.

I do most of my work in PSP8, and the bulk of it is done freehand, using my laptop's touchpad, without a sketch for basis. I like to think it looks pretty darn good. wink

I also have a livejournal (~signum.)

Cheers!

hi hi. im from california! YO!!! =P (do people think its generic to say that in california?)
Welcome to Gaia!
ReAL_iLlUzi0Nz

hi hi. im from california! YO!!! =P (do people think its generic to say that in california?)

Nah, "yo" is pretty muchly found everywhere, and it's a large part of my everyday language. On any given day, I'll probably say "Yo" between three and eleventybillion times.

That said, someone from california who -doesn't- say Yo is weird and scary.
Guuuuyyyy-aaaah? Brrrraaaaiiiinnnnssss!

*lurch*

Wwweeeeellllll-coooommmmmme

*lurch*
Red Wizard
Guuuuyyyy-aaaah? Brrrraaaaiiiinnnnssss!

*lurch*

Wwweeeeellllll-coooommmmmme

*lurch*

DO NOT EAT ME. sad

Quick Reply

Submit