Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi guys,
So I'm not really new like just signed up new but I was here in 09' for a few days, then left, and I finally came across this site again.I'm Surprised I remembered my username actually haha. Anyway, feel free to help me out, I have a few thousand gold, not sure if it will help me out. umm if you can guide me to places and things to do in the site id really be grateful. Also where is that game place where you can talk to others? But, anyway I am really interested in this site now, haha wish me luck. If you can help me get started that'd be great. Thanks. Gambate to me ^_^

- Kiki

Divine Strawberry

Welcome back! (:
HidekoAnn
Welcome back! (:

Thanks.

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
kiki mania
Hi guys,
So I'm not really new like just signed up new but I was here in 09' for a few days, then left, and I finally came across this site again.I'm Surprised I remembered my username actually haha. Anyway, feel free to help me out, I have a few thousand gold, not sure if it will help me out. umm if you can guide me to places and things to do in the site id really be grateful. Also where is that game place where you can talk to others? But, anyway I am really interested in this site now, haha wish me luck. Thanks. Gambate to me ^_^

- Kiki

A little jackalope hops on by and points to a destination on your world map. It then proceeds to hop away.
Samhain Halloween
kiki mania
Hi guys,
So I'm not really new like just signed up new but I was here in 09' for a few days, then left, and I finally came across this site again.I'm Surprised I remembered my username actually haha. Anyway, feel free to help me out, I have a few thousand gold, not sure if it will help me out. umm if you can guide me to places and things to do in the site id really be grateful. Also where is that game place where you can talk to others? But, anyway I am really interested in this site now, haha wish me luck. Thanks. Gambate to me ^_^

- Kiki

A little jackalope hops on by and points to a destination on your world map. It then proceeds to hop away.

Thank you for helping me find my way chibi jackalope smile

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
kiki mania
Samhain Halloween
kiki mania
Hi guys,

- Kiki

Thank you for helping me find my way chibi jackalope smile

The jackalope stops, looks back in your direction, nods and rolls over in the grass.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia smile
K-poplover44

Thank you? any advice? I am still looking around

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
kiki mania
K-poplover44

Thank you? any advice? I am still looking around[/quote
ur welcome and check out the charity threads in the chatterbox,they help out new and returning members heart

Hygienic Smoker

12,650 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Moira 200
kiki mania
Hi guys,
So I'm not really new like just signed up new but I was here in 09' for a few days, then left, and I finally came across this site again.I'm Surprised I remembered my username actually haha. Anyway, feel free to help me out, I have a few thousand gold, not sure if it will help me out. umm if you can guide me to places and things to do in the site id really be grateful. Also where is that game place where you can talk to others? But, anyway I am really interested in this site now, haha wish me luck. If you can help me get started that'd be great. Thanks. Gambate to me ^_^

- Kiki

welcome back emotion_bigheart

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia xd
lhexxiii -PH
kiki mania
Hi guys,

- Kiki

Thank you smile I like your avatar
welcome back
lhexxiii -PH
kiki mania
Hi guys,

- Kiki

Thank you smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out