Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fairy

Hello. I just registered two days ago but had to go the moment I finished registering. Since I'm new here, things are a little confusing for me. sweatdrop

So anyway, hello, my name is Teresa. I like playing video games, watching anime and drawing stuff.

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Welcome to Gaia!
ImGleamingSparking
Hello. I just registered two days ago but had to go the moment I finished registering. Since I'm new here, things are a little confusing for me. sweatdrop

So anyway, hello, my name is Teresa. I like playing video games, watching anime and drawing stuff.

Welcome you can add me as a friend if you like!

Friendly Fairy

Thank you emotion_kirakira

Phantom

Hello
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Faun

Sparkling Teresa

welcome to gaia yum_puddi
i like video games and anime too! one tip if you are confused is to earn gold, gold will help you here. you can earn gold by posting in different forums and playing games

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia! 4laugh

Heroic Gekko

15,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sparkling Teresa

Oooh, what kind of video games do you play?

Friendly Regular

Sparkling Teresa
I like playing video games, watching anime and drawing stuff.
You'll fit in super well here, then! If you like drawing stuff, you should try drawing avatars for gold! It's a good way to get a little bit of exposure, and it can be really fun practice! Good luck!

Friendly Fairy

misoka-san
Sparkling Teresa

welcome to gaia yum_puddi
i like video games and anime too! one tip if you are confused is to earn gold, gold will help you here. you can earn gold by posting in different forums and playing games

IllustratedJai
Sparkling Teresa
I like playing video games, watching anime and drawing stuff.
You'll fit in super well here, then! If you like drawing stuff, you should try drawing avatars for gold! It's a good way to get a little bit of exposure, and it can be really fun practice! Good luck!

Thanks for the tips. smile 3nodding

Friendly Fairy

iPandalita
Welcome to Gaia! 4laugh

Thanks yum_puddi

Friendly Fairy

gemela_dos
Sparkling Teresa

I mostly play rhythm games like Project Diva, FPS and racing games. Sometimes I do a bit of puzzle too.

Edit : Oh, and RPG games too.

Kawaii Lunatic

Sparkling Teresa
iPandalita
Welcome to Gaia! 4laugh

Thanks yum_puddi

You're welcome! emotion_c8

Heroic Gekko

15,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sparkling Teresa
gemela_dos
Sparkling Teresa

I mostly play rhythm games like Project Diva, FPS and racing games. Sometimes I do a bit of puzzle too.

Oh cool. I stick mostly to Nintendo, like Super Smash Bros. and Zelda.

Friendly Fairy

gemela_dos
Sparkling Teresa
gemela_dos
Sparkling Teresa

Oh cool. I stick mostly to Nintendo, like Super Smash Bros. and Zelda.

My only Nintendo console is a Wii and the only games I have there is Mario Kart Wii, Wii Party, Wii Sports Resort and Ghost Squad that I got free when I bought the console. I couldn't buy new games for it because I always end up spending my game money on Ps3 games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff