7,100 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
pluisje goes rawr
hello members of gaia

how are you?

Hi welcome to gaia c: I'm good! How are you today? :3
HAI! I've been on Gaia for some time now, thought i'd say hi and welcome you smile Add me if you wanna chat sometime xp

Mega Genius

9,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Saved_by_the_Grace_of_God
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves...

G'Day. Welcome to Gaia! If you ever need a friend or any help with Gaia, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

...it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

that's very nice of you. i have a question about your sig for you. if there is a god, why would there be so much suffering in the world?

Mega Genius

9,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
P-D E X T E R
welcome 2 gaia

ty

Mega Genius

9,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
bunnybits
pluisje goes rawr
hello members of gaia

how are you?

Hi welcome to gaia c: I'm good! How are you today? :3

thanks, im doing fine. must say love your hair biggrin

Mega Genius

9,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Emo-NiNjA-UniCoRn
HAI! I've been on Gaia for some time now, thought i'd say hi and welcome you smile Add me if you wanna chat sometime xp

thank you biggrin
pluisje goes rawr
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves...

G'Day. Welcome to Gaia! If you ever need a friend or any help with Gaia, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

...it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

that's very nice of you. i have a question about your sig for you. if there is a god, why would there be so much suffering in the world?

lol, no problem. I am actually writing a book about that and I am hoping to have it finished on the end of March. To make a loooooooooong story short, the basics comes down to this: The reason that there is so much suffering in the World and evil in the World is because on how man rebelled against God and turn his back towards Him. And that is not on Adam and Eve, even though that is where it all started. That is every one of us that are guilty of that.

Mega Genius

9,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
lol, no problem. I am actually writing a book about that and I am hoping to have it finished on the end of March. To make a loooooooooong story short, the basics comes down to this: The reason that there is so much suffering in the World and evil in the World is because on how man rebelled against God and turn his back towards Him. And that is not on Adam and Eve, even though that is where it all started. That is every one of us that are guilty of that.

how can i be guilty of something i didn't do?
pluisje goes rawr

how can i be guilty of something i didn't do?

It is basically on living our own way, not acknowledging the One that gave us life and breath. Yes, I lived my way for some time, but what I did I knew it was wrong. Is it wrong to lie? Or to steal?

Invisible Shapeshifter

pluisje goes rawr
hello members of gaia

how are you?

Welcome to Gaia! I'm great, thanks for asking!

Mega Genius

9,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It is basically on living our own way, not acknowledging the One that gave us life and breath. Yes, I lived my way for some time, but what I did I knew it was wrong. Is it wrong to lie? Or to steal?
i dont steal. i try to be as honest as possible. i don't believe in a god, basically because there is too much suffering in the world to let there be one. how would you explain the disease HIV/AIDS on newborns? they only breath, didn't do any harm, didn't steal. etc. still they are ''punished''

Mega Genius

9,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
mewnola
pluisje goes rawr
hello members of gaia

how are you?

Welcome to Gaia! I'm great, thanks for asking!

thanks
pluisje goes rawr
i dont steal. i try to be as honest as possible. i don't believe in a god, basically because there is too much suffering in the world to let there be one. how would you explain the disease HIV/AIDS on newborns? they only breath, didn't do any harm, didn't steal. etc. still they are ''punished''

Because one diseased carried on to the other. The disease is called sin. And rather they did sin or not, they still have this sinful nature. But God cares for them greatly. Sometimes, He takes an infant home than have them suffer with us. But there will be a time that suffering be in the past and there will be no more dying or even crying. ^^
pluisje goes rawr
Emo-NiNjA-UniCoRn

thank you biggrin

Welcomeee smile

chiisuo's Partner In Crime

Shoujo Cat

23,950 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
pluisje goes rawr
hello members of gaia

how are you?

Welcome to gaia! I hope you find it enjoyable! biggrin