Welcome to Gaia! ::

Old account but never used it. Anyways was hoping to get any gifts or gold from more experianced players smile thank you, Also open to making new friends.
Welcome back. smile
Void Hellmont
Welcome back. smile

Thanks! been a while but I'm happy I'm back. smile doesn't look like much has changed since my last time here. Wonder if I'm in for any surprises xd
brittykitty1127
Void Hellmont
Welcome back. smile

Thanks! been a while but I'm happy I'm back. smile doesn't look like much has changed since my last time here. Wonder if I'm in for any surprises xd
Ohhhh once you get to the MP and see the prices you'll get a surprise. Other than that not too much. smile How long you been gone?
Void Hellmont
brittykitty1127
Void Hellmont
Welcome back. smile

Ohhhh once you get to the MP and see the prices you'll get a surprise. Other than that not too much. smile How long you been gone?

Well this account is about half a year old and its my latest, but i only wrote a couple posts on it and just forgot about it. the last time I've seriously used this site would be hmmm like 3-4 years ago. Not sure, but a while.
brittykitty1127
Void Hellmont
brittykitty1127
Void Hellmont
Welcome back. smile

Well this account is about half a year old and its my latest, but i only wrote a couple posts on it and just forgot about it. the last time I've seriously used this site would be hmmm like 3-4 years ago. Not sure, but a while.
Alright so not tooooo much new to you. Theres a few new games and then a lot more animated items. Like animated eyes and such. Mmmm not so sure what else is myself.

Wheezing Noob

Void Hellmont
brittykitty1127
Void Hellmont
brittykitty1127
Void Hellmont
Welcome back. smile

Alright so not tooooo much new to you. Theres a few new games and then a lot more animated items. Like animated eyes and such. Mmmm not so sure what else is myself.
I'm exploring Gaia again myself, a lot has changed in 6 years

Ursine Phantom

Hiya. Welcome to Gaia. Feel free to add.

Newbie Fatcat

brittykitty1127
Old account but never used it. Anyways was hoping to get any gifts or gold from more experianced players smile thank you, Also open to making new friends.

Welcome back to Gaia. A lot has changed and a lot has stayed the same. meh it is still good though. Hmmm a gift for you hmmm

Fashionable Vampire

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
~ * H E L L O* ~

WELCOME TO GAIA!

I am glad there is gaians coming back, I came back on here just 2 weeks ago xp
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items