Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bachelor

Hi, I'm new to Gaia. Not really active. Anyways, What's the best way to farm gold/gain gold aside from selling drawings. I haven't developed my drawing skills for the past few years Dx

So, thanks in advance~!

Generous Fairy

3,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
Well, I heard posting and playing Jigsaw give out lots of gold. So does playing Booty Grab. The charms you get from Daily Chance in every tab can be sold on the Marketplace for around 30-50M smile

Xxstarshine's Queen

Popular Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
It started with a kiss

I like to hang around in Charities. Good way to get money, and to meet people smile
Also, post a questing thread. People are very generous!

Dapper Dabbler

QueenCupcakes
It started with a kiss

I like to hang around in Charities. Good way to get money, and to meet people smile

Hang around in charities?
Also whats a questing thread?
sorry never heard of those before lol

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz

Lonely Bard

6,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Monsieur Equitas
Hi, I'm new to Gaia. Not really active. Anyways, What's the best way to farm gold/gain gold aside from selling drawings. I haven't developed my drawing skills for the past few years Dx

So, thanks in advance~!
welcome smile best ways are posting and selling items from the daily chance. If you need help saving for an item in particular, there are charity forums.

Xxstarshine's Queen

Popular Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Shinobi-Sunn
QueenCupcakes
It started with a kiss

Hang around in charities?
Also whats a questing thread?
sorry never heard of those before lol

It started with a kiss

If you go to this sub-section of the forum; Charity & Quest Threads you can find some charity threads. If you stick around and become an active member they typically give you help in relation to your quest. A questing thread is when you post your Quest and then people that come visit your thread will possibly donate to you. It helps your quest get known basically.

Sparkly Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
Monsieur Equitas

So, thanks in advance~!

My suggestion to you is to play the market and to make sure you get on daily for the daily chances!

Feline Bookworm

Monsieur Equitas

Hey there, Monsier Equitas! Welcome to Gaia Online!
Before you get started, it'd be a real good idea to check out the Newbie's Guide to Gaia!

If you're looking for help with getting clothes and more gold, then please pop by my charity for newbies, Newbie Nation.
Simply click the picture below and fill out a form in the thread to get up to 2OO million gold and an outfit of your choice!

User Image

Have a wonderful time on Gaia and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas