Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there :3

I'm Moonrise107 and I'm new on Gaia. I joined three days ago and in the mean time, I got myself a nice outfit and a fair amount of Gaia Gold. I already love Gaia because it's so easy to earn gold! smile But on the other hand, some items could go a little cheaper in the stores... And why can't we just buy wigs and take them on and off? Because, when I buy an expensive hairstyle, but later I want a cheap hairtyle, that's pretty much a waste of gold... I do get the whole eye thing, because I can't take off my eyes and put new eyes in every day or so, but how about color lenses? They exist IRL...

I'm wandering off. All I wanted to say is that I love Gaia, even after just three days of having an account razz

Tipsy Exhibitionist

11,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Moonrise107

Welcome~!

Thank you biggrin

Shameless Lunatic

Moonrise107

welcome. You can buy 'wigs' but you have to get them from the marketplace not from the saloon. And its a lot more expensive.

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Welcome to Gaia!

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Welcome! biggrin
Moonrise107

I'm Moonrise107 and I'm new on Gaia. I joined three days ago and in the mean time, I got myself a nice outfit and a fair amount of Gaia Gold. I already love Gaia because it's so easy to earn gold! smile But on the other hand, some items could go a little cheaper in the stores... And why can't we just buy wigs and take them on and off? Because, when I buy an expensive hairstyle, but later I want a cheap hairtyle, that's pretty much a waste of gold... I do get the whole eye thing, because I can't take off my eyes and put new eyes in every day or so, but how about color lenses? They exist IRL...

I'm wandering off. All I wanted to say is that I love Gaia, even after just three days of having an account razz

welcome
yum_puddi

Lonely Bloodsucker

Moonrise107

▌▌"Would you care for...

Welcome to Gaia! :3
... A Sip of Brandy?" ▌▌

Greedy Star

10,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Flatterer 200
Moonrise107

Have fun!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd

Tipsy Kitten

8,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Moonrise107

welcome back c:

Wheezing Werewolf

9,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Party Member 100
  • Hive Mind 200
emotion_bigvein Welcome to Gaia wahmbulance
User Image

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

13,000 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Moonrise107

WELCOME heart

High-functioning Lunatic

Welcome! You can also buy eyes in the marketplace, but they are also more expensive.
Have fun biggrin

Divine Senshi

11,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Welcome to gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash