Welcome to Gaia! ::

hiya........... yeah... i'm kinda new here sweatdrop if some of you who have been here for a long time would help me out it would be greatly appreciated
bluefantasy
hiya........... yeah... i'm kinda new here sweatdrop if some of you who have been here for a long time would help me out it would be greatly appreciated
*waves* Welcome to Gaia. If you need anything PM me.
welcome to gaia what do you want to know.
welcome to gaia

Fashionable Businesswoman

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hi! biggrin thanks for taking the time to answer my random questions ^^ so first up where can i get one of those staffs i've seen? and what are the special trunks i've been hearing about?
bluefantasy
hi! biggrin thanks for taking the time to answer my random questions ^^ so first up where can i get one of those staffs i've seen? and what are the special trunks i've been hearing about?

The staffs are expensive sweatdrop Normally cost around 7000g. I just got one blaugh The special trunks are random events, they'll appear to you completely by random. Click on it when you see one, then check your inventory. You decide to sell it or open it for an item!
kattrinn
bluefantasy

The staffs are expensive sweatdrop Normally cost around 7000g. I just got one blaugh The special trunks are random events, they'll appear to you completely by random. Click on it when you see one, then check your inventory. You decide to sell it or open it for an item!

eesh pricy! thanks for that, how about fox ears and tail? those look cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff