Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hiya everyone I have seen this site plenty of times but haven't tried it till now and I've got to say its Amazing!!! I hope I can make friends on here and of course I invite you to get to know me as well. 3nodding I like Anime, RP, various types of music and I'm open to just about anything and again I hope we could be friends whomever would like to add me please do ^_^

Magic Phantom

25,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Firestarter 200
WolfLovingSoul
Hiya everyone I have seen this site plenty of times but haven't tried it till now and I've got to say its Amazing!!! I hope I can make friends on here and of course I invite you to get to know me as well. 3nodding I like Anime, RP, various types of music and I'm open to just about anything and again I hope we could be friends whomever would like to add me please do ^_^

Hello cat_ninja

Girl-Crazy Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to GaiaOnline! I love your outfit! 4laugh
ST Jimmy the Anarchist
WolfLovingSoul

Hello cat_ninja
Hi whee I'm Jenni, How are you?
PookySocks
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to GaiaOnline! I love your outfit! 4laugh
Thank you I went absolutely crazy with the selection they have its awesome xd

Magic Phantom

25,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Firestarter 200
WolfLovingSoul
ST Jimmy the Anarchist
WolfLovingSoul

Hello cat_ninja

Nice to meet you Jenni yum_strawberry

I am well, thanks.

And you? yum_tea

Girl-Crazy Gaian

WolfLovingSoul

Indeed! Gaia's variety of items at all price levels is spectacular!

Be sure to check your inventory for a gift! ninja
ST Jimmy the Anarchist
WolfLovingSoul
ST Jimmy the Anarchist
WolfLovingSoul

Hello cat_ninja

I am well, thanks.

And you? yum_tea
I am great just slightly overwhelmed with all the things I got to try on here all of it seems like fun razz

Magic Phantom

25,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Firestarter 200
WolfLovingSoul
ST Jimmy the Anarchist
WolfLovingSoul
ST Jimmy the Anarchist
WolfLovingSoul

Hello cat_ninja

I am well, thanks.

And you? yum_tea
I am great just slightly overwhelmed with all the things I got to try on here all of it seems like fun razz

Oh yeah? I know the feeling, I recently returned after being gone awhile.
PookySocks
WolfLovingSoul

Indeed! Gaia's variety of items at all price levels is spectacular!

Be sure to check your inventory for a gift! ninja
I have a friend that said when he started he didn't have as much as I do now when he started out, he's all jealous 4laugh Gifts? that's cool I'll do that thanks for the heads up 3nodding
ST Jimmy the Anarchist
WolfLovingSoul
ST Jimmy the Anarchist
WolfLovingSoul
ST Jimmy the Anarchist
WolfLovingSoul

Hello cat_ninja

I am well, thanks.

And you? yum_tea

Oh yeah? I know the feeling, I recently returned after being gone awhile.
My friend who told me about this place just got back on too, he said I'm lucky compared to when he first joined

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia xp

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia biggrin

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile

Omnipresent Cultist

WolfLovingSoul

Welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces