Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
Welcome back.
carpark72
Hi everyone! I'm new to Gaia. I joined here a long time ago but didn't give it much time, so I never really became too familiar with the site.

Why did I return after so long?? Well, at the beginning of summer I graduated college and had to move back home with my family for financial reasons. I have no car so I spend all day every day in front of the computer, and having lost touch with people after high school I have only a handful of friends here... so I'm often very bored with few people to talk to! But I know this is an active forum so I thought I'd jump in and see what's up. So, hi! smile

Hello, welcome to Gaia!

Vanquished Prophet

16,800 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
carpark72
Hi everyone! I'm new to Gaia. I joined here a long time ago but didn't give it much time, so I never really became too familiar with the site.

Why did I return after so long?? Well, at the beginning of summer I graduated college and had to move back home with my family for financial reasons. I have no car so I spend all day every day in front of the computer, and having lost touch with people after high school I have only a handful of friends here... so I'm often very bored with few people to talk to! But I know this is an active forum so I thought I'd jump in and see what's up. So, hi! smile

hi

Melodious Giver

carpark72

Welcome back smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces