Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Noob

2,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
-
HELLO! I'm somewhat new as well. It's been a while since I've been on, and I need to catch up from where everything left off!

Welcome back!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia biggrin

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome back ^^

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia biggrin
Welcome back to Gaia! 3nodding

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
gaia_nitemareleft Hello User Image, Welcome back to Gaia, hope you will enjoy it here. gaia_nitemareright
*bows*

Sweet Mage

8,850 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200
carpark72
Hi everyone! I'm new to Gaia. I joined here a long time ago but didn't give it much time, so I never really became too familiar with the site.

Why did I return after so long?? Well, at the beginning of summer I graduated college and had to move back home with my family for financial reasons. I have no car so I spend all day every day in front of the computer, and having lost touch with people after high school I have only a handful of friends here... so I'm often very bored with few people to talk to! But I know this is an active forum so I thought I'd jump in and see what's up. So, hi! smile

Hello and welcome back~! I, too, am a returning oldy, and I have really enjoyed being back. I hope you have fun here!

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
carpark72

Well then, welcome back! XD

And have to say, lookin' pretty slick. 3nodding

CHPLN's Husband

Sublime Master

12,675 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
carpark72
Hi everyone! I'm new to Gaia. I joined here a long time ago but didn't give it much time, so I never really became too familiar with the site.

Why did I return after so long?? Well, at the beginning of summer I graduated college and had to move back home with my family for financial reasons. I have no car so I spend all day every day in front of the computer, and having lost touch with people after high school I have only a handful of friends here... so I'm often very bored with few people to talk to! But I know this is an active forum so I thought I'd jump in and see what's up. So, hi! smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Gaia!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome back.

Lonely Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
Well... glad to have you.

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
Hello! Welcome back to Gaia!
carpark72

welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces