Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Friend

Moonlit Glow
PrincessHugsnKisses
Moonlit Glow
PrincessHugsnKisses
Hey I'm new-I'm trying to figure out what to do.Friends maybe?

Welcome to Gaia~ 3nodding
Possibly join a couple guilds that will make you feel welcomed?
Thanks and how do I go about joining a guild ?

Hover over the "forums" link and you'll see "Guilds" under "Other Community Areas". Click it and you'll find a myriad of guilds to join. 3nodding
And I know it's not my question to answer, but "bump" stands for "bring up my post", which basically "bumps" your thread up.
Thanks times 2 ..and one more question seeing your so kind and have answered 2 questions already.Are there any guilds I can join for free?

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PrincessHugsnKisses
Moonlit Glow
PrincessHugsnKisses
Moonlit Glow
PrincessHugsnKisses

Hover over the "forums" link and you'll see "Guilds" under "Other Community Areas". Click it and you'll find a myriad of guilds to join. 3nodding
And I know it's not my question to answer, but "bump" stands for "bring up my post", which basically "bumps" your thread up.
Thanks times 2 ..and one more question seeing your so kind and have answered 2 questions already.Are there any guilds I can join for free?

Of course there are. 3nodding
You just gotta do some digging.

Hilarious Friend

Moonlit Glow
PrincessHugsnKisses
Moonlit Glow
PrincessHugsnKisses
Moonlit Glow
PrincessHugsnKisses

Thanks you have been such a great help- thanks alot I was starting to think there wasn't any decent nice people on here but then you helped biggrin

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PrincessHugsnKisses
Moonlit Glow
PrincessHugsnKisses
Moonlit Glow
PrincessHugsnKisses

Thanks you have been such a great help- thanks alot I was starting to think there wasn't any decent nice people on here but then you helped biggrin

No problem. 3nodding
There are tons of awesome people on here. It just depends on luck and the ability to snuff them out. wink

6,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PrincessHugsnKisses
RainbowLightro
PrincessHugsnKisses
lol cute name xD and theres tons to do like games, towns, comics, arenas, and my fav forums!
Thanks and thanks for the tip! I hope I make some friends -so far some person said my avi looks like a street walker so I'm guessing its going to be hard cry
lol really just ignor what they say hte gold will start rolling in and another tip try looking into contests and stuff you can get easy gold from those

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hi there Princess! smile
Do you watch Adventure Time? ...jus got the feeling from your nick cool

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
PrincessHugsnKisses
Forewarning: If you're working on your acheivements that require forum posts, post in the Acheivement forum or you'll get a bunch of jerks that ruin your threads on purpose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff