Welcome to Gaia! ::

iMrAddison
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

Hello, my name is Siver Rose and I ma new to GaiaOnline. I found this site while just flipping through the internet and thought I would give it a try.

Some thing that interest me is art work and pixel art work. I am a sucker for it. So I do hope to get a collection started. I hope one day in the future I will be able to have my own pixel art work shop up and going but for now I am just wanting to make some new friends.

Any ways I am not that good at making intros so I will leave it at that.

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
So nice to see you!
I'm pretty sure that you will enjoy and do so well on Art here :3
Let's be friends! I'm always looking for new friends <3

Siver__Rose Say:

Hello, and thank you for the nice welcome.
        I hope I do good in the art form. I love making art for people, plus it gets my skills up.

Sure more friends the better.
Siver__Rose
iMrAddison
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

Hello, my name is Siver Rose and I ma new to GaiaOnline. I found this site while just flipping through the internet and thought I would give it a try.

Some thing that interest me is art work and pixel art work. I am a sucker for it. So I do hope to get a collection started. I hope one day in the future I will be able to have my own pixel art work shop up and going but for now I am just wanting to make some new friends.

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
So nice to see you!

Siver__Rose Say:

I hope I do good in the art form. I love making art for people, plus it gets my skills up.

I'm bad at art so I don't do that here ^-^
But good luck to you!
iMrAddison
Siver__Rose
iMrAddison
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
So nice to see you!

Siver__Rose Say:

But good luck to you!

Siver__Rose Say:

Thank you. If you ever wanna buy some pixel dolls or know anyone who would want one, just send them my way. I have a shop set up (simple for now but with some time and funds will be better). The link is attached to the pixel doll in my siggy.
Siver__Rose
iMrAddison
Siver__Rose
iMrAddison
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
So nice to see you!

Siver__Rose Say:

But good luck to you!

Siver__Rose Say:

Thank you. If you ever wanna buy some pixel dolls or know anyone who would want one, just send them my way. I have a shop set up (simple for now but with some time and funds will be better). The link is attached to the pixel doll in my siggy.

Okie dokie then ^-^
welcome to gaia! heart

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

welcome to gaia ^_^
hope you like it ^_^
Welcome New person. Enjoy your stay!
              Siver__Rose Say:

Thank you everyone again for the nice welcome

High-functioning Abomination

24,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

welcome to gaiaa
              Siver__Rose Say:

Thank you.
        How is everyone doing today?

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to Gaia online, Silver Rose-san! I hope you'll enjoy staying here and you can add me as your friend if you like.
ChrisHemp
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

welcome to gaiaa

Siver__Rose Say:

Thank you. How are you today??
Hello New person! Welcome to here! heart

High-functioning Abomination

24,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100
Siver__Rose
ChrisHemp
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

welcome to gaiaa

Siver__Rose Say:

im alright~~~ you?
ChrisHemp
Siver__Rose
ChrisHemp
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

welcome to gaiaa

Siver__Rose Say:

im alright~~~ you?

I am pretty good. Just enjoying my night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff