Welcome to Gaia! ::

7eo
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

Hello, my name is Siver Rose and I ma new to GaiaOnline. I found this site while just flipping through the internet and thought I would give it a try.

Some thing that interest me is art work and pixel art work. I am a sucker for it. So I do hope to get a collection started. I hope one day in the future I will be able to have my own pixel art work shop up and going but for now I am just wanting to make some new friends.

Any ways I am not that good at making intros so I will leave it at that.

Welcome to Gaia 3nodding
I remember when my first time here, just like you. I likes editing my avi here whee
Oh, did you say pixel art work? I likes to see your pixel art work shop, tell me when it open up 3nodding May be I can be your first customer xd
Oh yeah, if you have any question in mind, you can ak me anytime you want wink

Ya for sure I will gladely let you know once I get it all set up. I am still working on some stuff for it. I am planning on doing some pixel dolls and having a bakery type shop that sells all sorts of pixel things.

Married Hunter

14,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

Hello, my name is Siver Rose and I ma new to GaiaOnline. I found this site while just flipping through the internet and thought I would give it a try.

Some thing that interest me is art work and pixel art work. I am a sucker for it. So I do hope to get a collection started. I hope one day in the future I will be able to have my own pixel art work shop up and going but for now I am just wanting to make some new friends.

That was a good intro, I'm sure you'll find some nice art emotion_yatta
I_Narsik_I
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

That was a good intro, I'm sure you'll find some nice art emotion_yatta

Siver__Rose Say:

Thank you. I tried a little.

Fashionable Powerhouse

Siver__Rose

Welcome.
The Eighth Of Infinity
Siver__Rose

Welcome.

thank you very much
Woot, I'm new also. Let's be friends~

Gracious Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

Hello and welcome

Hilarious Genius

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

Hello and welcome to Gaia smile

Super Junior

9,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Welcome to Gaia~ c:
Heya, Silver Rose! I'm X-Wing! Nice to meet you. I'm new to Gaia, too. Found it pretty much the same way you did, haha. Well...if you want someone to chat with, I'm here! Just let me know if you need anything. Later!

P.S. I love pixel art, too. I'm going to start uploading my own to deviantART soon.

Tipsy Flatterer

11,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Welcome to gaia! ^^
X-Wing PT907
Heya, Silver Rose! I'm X-Wing! Nice to meet you. I'm new to Gaia, too. Found it pretty much the same way you did, haha. Well...if you want someone to chat with, I'm here! Just let me know if you need anything. Later!

P.S. I love pixel art, too. I'm going to start uploading my own to deviantART soon.

Siver__Rose Say:

Hello X-Wing nice to meet you. I would love to have some peole to talk to as I have not made any friends yet.

Thats awsome you should start up a shop on gaia and sell ya art for gold. Some times you can make a lot depending on what it is.
Sprinkles the Kitty
Welcome to gaia! ^^

Siver__Rose Say:

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
So nice to see you!
I'm pretty sure that you will enjoy and do so well on Art here :3
Let's be friends! I'm always looking for new friends <3

Fanged Punk

Siver__Rose

Welcome to Gaia! People here love art, so you'll fit right in!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff