Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siver__Rose Say:

Hello, my name is Siver Rose and I ma new to GaiaOnline. I found this site while just flipping through the internet and thought I would give it a try.

Some thing that interest me is art work and pixel art work. I am a sucker for it. So I do hope to get a collection started. I hope one day in the future I will be able to have my own pixel art work shop up and going but for now I am just wanting to make some new friends.

Any ways I am not that good at making intros so I will leave it at that.

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

Hello, my name is Siver Rose and I ma new to GaiaOnline. I found this site while just flipping through the internet and thought I would give it a try.

Some thing that interest me is art work and pixel art work. I am a sucker for it. So I do hope to get a collection started. I hope one day in the future I will be able to have my own pixel art work shop up and going but for now I am just wanting to make some new friends.

Hello and welcome to gaia, feel free to ask me anything

Newbie Noob

Hi there!! Welcome to gaia!

Sparkly Darling

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

Hello! Hope you have fun on Gaia :]

Precious Darling

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • 50 Wins 150
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

Welcome!! yum_puddi
Pour Me Another

Fairuza Amputechture

YetiBear

XYami_No_KonekoX

Siver__Rose Say:

Thank you everyone for the nice wecomes. I am very happy to see such nice people here.

Tipsy Fairy

8,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image
Hi Silver Rose! Welcome to Gaia. I'm sure you will find many fellow pixel artists around here. Make sure to check out the Artist corner in the Forums. Message me if you need anything! Toodles.

Devout Loiterer

10,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

User Image

welcome Gaians love new artists

whudafxup jelly's Fangirl

Devoted Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
Welcome to Gaia!

Timely Genius

8,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

Welcome to Gaia 3nodding
I remember when my first time here, just like you. I likes editing my avi here whee
Oh, did you say pixel art work? I likes to see your pixel art work shop, tell me when it open up 3nodding May be I can be your first customer xd
Oh yeah, if you have any question in mind, you can ak me anytime you want wink

Glitch

12,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

How cool! I added you
Hi! I'm new too smile
Lemonie Rainbow

User Image
Hi Silver Rose! Welcome to Gaia. I'm sure you will find many fellow pixel artists around here. Make sure to check out the Artist corner in the Forums. Message me if you need anything! Toodles.

Siver__Rose Say:

Thank you I will have to go check that out. And thank you for the welcome.
Darciara
Siver__Rose
              Siver__Rose Say:

How cool! I added you

I had added you as well. Yay my very first Gaia friend. It is a very good day indeed.
mules4life
Hi! I'm new too smile

Siver__Rose Say:

Thats awsome!! Have you found anything fun and exciting to do on Gaia so far?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff