Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone! Name's Kayden Phoenix. I just came to town looking for friends to hang out and role play with. I love doing paragraph role plays about anything. I don't do one liners, so those who do, I'm not interested. Dark and romantic role plays are my best achievements, but I can do just about anything else. Anyone looking for friends and serious role players feel free to add me. Take care and be safe everyone.
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
That's awesome! Welcome to Gaia biggrin

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

kaafee's Problem

Sexy Bro

23,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
~Welcome to gaia~ (don't be shy to add me)

Inquisitive Duck

24,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
Kayden_Phoenix2013
Hello everyone! Name's Kayden Phoenix. I just came to town looking for friends to hang out and role play with. I love doing paragraph role plays about anything. I don't do one liners, so those who do, I'm not interested. Dark and romantic role plays are my best achievements, but I can do just about anything else. Anyone looking for friends and serious role players feel free to add me. Take care and be safe everyone.

welcome to gaia
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. It's always good to meet some very nice people.

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
Kayden_Phoenix2013

I'd love to Rp with you. It's something I love to do ^-^
KaliyahHoshi
Kayden_Phoenix2013

It is fun. I do it to sharpen my writing skills and to have fun while doing it.

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
Kayden_Phoenix2013
KaliyahHoshi
Kayden_Phoenix2013

Sounds like me! I'm always writing.
KaliyahHoshi
Kayden_Phoenix2013
KaliyahHoshi
Kayden_Phoenix2013

What do you write? I write poetry, novels, and inspirational quotes. One of my favorite is, "Age is not defined by the number but rather by the way one acts and feels."

Sparkly Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kayden_Phoenix2013
Welcome to Gaia!

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
Kayden_Phoenix2013
KaliyahHoshi
Kayden_Phoenix2013
KaliyahHoshi
Kayden_Phoenix2013

What do you write? I write poetry, novels, and inspirational quotes. One of my favorite is, "Age is not defined by the number but rather by the way one acts and feels."

I'm working on a novel but when I'm not working on it, I write fan fictions to possibly give me inspiration. ^-^
KaliyahHoshi
Kayden_Phoenix2013
KaliyahHoshi
Kayden_Phoenix2013
KaliyahHoshi
Kayden_Phoenix2013

I'm working on a novel but when I'm not working on it, I write fan fictions to possibly give me inspiration. ^-^
The first two novels I wrote have disappeared, so I may have to rewrite them. I have plenty of poetry that disappeared as well, but hopefully they will turn up. I'm always writing more whenever the inspiration hits me.
Gylentia_Asgorath
Kayden_Phoenix2013
Welcome to Gaia!
Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas