Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Cultist

Kayden_Phoenix2013
Welcome! : D You chose a great site for roleplay, there's so many good rpers around~

Blessed Fairy

Kayden_Phoenix2013
welcome to gaia.

Fallen Beast

14,000 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Welcome to Gaia. If you are looking to join a guild to make friends or to receive help on Gaia or just want to hangout, I would love to invite you to my guild. I'm currently with a small guild which is working on a role-play guild of their own. Feel free to check us out.
User Image

Friendly Gaian

Welcome to Gaia. smile

Tipsy Businesswoman

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kayden_Phoenix2013
Hello everyone! Name's Kayden Phoenix. I just came to town looking for friends to hang out and role play with. I love doing paragraph role plays about anything. I don't do one liners, so those who do, I'm not interested. Dark and romantic role plays are my best achievements, but I can do just about anything else. Anyone looking for friends and serious role players feel free to add me. Take care and be safe everyone.

<3

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Kayden_Phoenix2013
Hello everyone! Name's Kayden Phoenix. I just came to town looking for friends to hang out and role play with. I love doing paragraph role plays about anything. I don't do one liners, so those who do, I'm not interested. Dark and romantic role plays are my best achievements, but I can do just about anything else. Anyone looking for friends and serious role players feel free to add me. Take care and be safe everyone.

Welcome to Gaia! Lucky for you, we have forums dedicated to people who love to do all sorts of roleplaying. I highly recommend you check them out! yum_strawberry
Thank you all for the very warm welcomes. Nice to meet yall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff