Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Friend

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Hello! I am new and no nothing sweatdrop I am so confused, this site has has so much to do. Anyone help?

Friendly Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
NekoGirlLove
Hello! I am new and no nothing sweatdrop I am so confused, this site has has so much to do. Anyone help?

aw, what do you need help with ^^? ;D I'm here to help! and WELCOME TO GAIA (:

Blessed Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Noble Shade 100
NekoGirlLove

hello welcome to gaia hope u enjoy it, ifs theres any help u need jus ask n ill try my best to help

Shaggy Nerd

NekoGirlLove

Welcome to Gaia!
What are your favorite things to do? We have an RP forum, art forums, fashion and design. There are places where you can talk about healthy lifestyles, workouts, and cooking. You can discuss current news, or extended discussion on difficult subjects.

There are also games to play, including an MMO, Rally (car racing), fishing, and other little Flash based games.

Have fun exploring! Don't be afraid to ask questions: people are friendly. smile

Newbie Seeker

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Medalist 100
NekoGirlLove

Stick with the kind folks and your avatar will be covered with gaia gold!
W4lf454r34l is here to help!
Welcome to Gaia Online.
Mm. Here's a bit of tip.
There are some Gaians here who would randomly donate to you. These include Anons (Anonymous) during events such as Valentines, Summer Events, Halloween, Christmas, and so on.

While there might be nice Gaians, there will be some who are going to be bite-y if you beg for gold and items.

Lonely Phantom

Welcome to Gaia heart
Post in forums or play Booty Grab would be fun ^^
NekoGirlLove

Welcome~ heart

High-functioning Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome to GaiaOnline xd

Wheezing Gekko

NekoGirlLove

Welcome to Gaia, dear!! I hope you enjoy it here! whee

Bloodthirsty Cutesmasher

NekoGirlLove

Welcome to Gaia~

Vicious Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Person of Interest 200
NekoGirlLove
Welcome to Gaia, and be sure to check out forums and play zomg for gold surprised

High-functioning Smoker

Opscotch
NekoGirlLove

Welcome to Gaia, dear!! I hope you enjoy it here! whee

cute avi!

High-functioning Smoker

Dedicated Noob

9,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Medalist 100
NekoGirlLove

Welcome to Gaia ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces