8,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
animerocks12892
crazyghettokids
animerocks12892
crazyghettokids
Hello I'm new to Gaia online and I just would like if all you non noobs could help me. I would just like you to tell me if there is anything new on Gaia and what I could do. Thank you for all you're help. <3
Ahhh, fresh meat-Uh I mean, hi there lol. Nice to be meetin you and all. Got questions or issues, come to me, cause I can solve those two...(or one of the 2 at least... sweatdrop ) Anyways hope your experience with gaia is a good one. Now, go get them Tiger! lol

heart Ani

Thanks you! You're the first one to explain this to me. And I do have a question what is new on Gaia Online beside that new game.?

Hm....I guess I said the wrong things....uh (i've been gone for 4 months so a lot has changed for me too X| )

surprised ooooo

Combative Soldier

8,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
ptkmn
crazyghettokids
Hello I'm new to Gaia online and I just would like if all you non noobs could help me. I would just like you to tell me if there is anything new on Gaia and what I could do. Thank you for all you're help. <3

go to the aquarium forum and play booty grab. it's the fastest way to make gold.

Ya I been hearing that and I will try it thank you for telling me that. <3

Combative Soldier

8,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
turntechnicalGodhead
crazyghettokids
you can play games, post, chat even run around and make friends in towns. u vu

Okay thank you. <3

Combative Soldier

8,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
maikaymon
Welcome to gaia ~
You could play games, make friends and earn gold to buy items you want on gaia! 4laugh
4laugh

Combative Soldier

8,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
maikaymon
Welcome to gaia ~
You could play games, make friends and earn gold to buy items you want on gaia! 4laugh
4laugh

tehkolaz's Waifu

Astral Bunny

17,190 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
crazyghettokids

Welcome!

Combative Soldier

8,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
xadeline_loverx
crazyghettokids

Welcome!

Thanks you!.<3

Desirable Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
crazyghettokids

welcome to gaia
Hey there and welcome. You can add me if you'd like another friend and ill help with what I can. Have fun exploring the world of Gaia.

Combative Soldier

8,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
Arexyu
Hey there and welcome. You can add me if you'd like another friend and ill help with what I can. Have fun exploring the world of Gaia.

Alright thanks i will.

King Kitten

crazyghettokids

Hi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces