• Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
crazyghettokids
Red-Zan
crazyghettokids
Red-Zan
User Image
crazyghettokids
Hello I'm new to Gaia online and I just would like if all you non noobs could help me. I would just like you to tell me if there is anything new on Gaia and what I could do. Thank you for all you're help. <3

thats what she said

burning_eyes

*Turns around slowly and sees your reaction-face* What? whee

You're a red ninja.<3

Yeah and Im very much red User Image

Devoted Friend

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
crazyghettokids
Hello I'm new to Gaia online and I just would like if all you non noobs could help me. I would just like you to tell me if there is anything new on Gaia and what I could do. Thank you for all you're help. <3
Ahhh, fresh meat-Uh I mean, hi there lol. Nice to be meetin you and all. Got questions or issues, come to me, cause I can solve those two...(or one of the 2 at least... sweatdrop ) Anyways hope your experience with gaia is a good one. Now, go get them Tiger! lol

heart Ani

Combative Soldier

8,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
Red-Zan
crazyghettokids
Red-Zan
crazyghettokids
Red-Zan
User Image
crazyghettokids

thats what she said

burning_eyes

*Turns around slowly and sees your reaction-face* What? whee

You're a red ninja.<3

Yeah and Im very much red User Image
redface :3

Combative Soldier

8,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
animerocks12892
crazyghettokids
Ahhh, fresh meat-Uh I mean, hi there lol. Nice to be meetin you and all. Got questions or issues, come to me, cause I can solve those two...(or one of the 2 at least... sweatdrop ) Anyways hope your experience with gaia is a good one. Now, go get them Tiger! lol

heart Ani

Thanks you! You're the first one to explain this to me. And I do have a question what is new on Gaia Online beside that new game.?

Studio Ghibli Tales's Partner In Crime

Witty Inquisitor

11,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
crazyghettokids
Welcome to gaia ~
You could play games, make friends and earn gold to buy items you want on gaia! 4laugh

Shy Giver

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
welcome to Gaia fun town

Gurunjiru's Widow

Demonic Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Welcome to Gaia! blaugh

15,100 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
crazyghettokids

go to the aquarium forum and play booty grab. it's the fastest way to make gold.
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Shameless Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
crazyghettokids

good luck

Devoted Friend

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
crazyghettokids
animerocks12892
crazyghettokids

heart Ani

Thanks you! You're the first one to explain this to me. And I do have a question what is new on Gaia Online beside that new game.?

Hm....I guess I said the wrong things....uh (i've been gone for 4 months so a lot has changed for me too X| )

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Loved Fatcat

crazyghettokids
you can play games, post, chat even run around and make friends in towns. u vu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces