Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
kahlanjoy
Hey, so I really have no idea what to do, I found Gaia while searching for games to play online. Any advice would be greatly appreciated smile

The "Word Games and others" forum might be a good place to start. Read the first post in each thread to understand the rules of that particular game.

Angelic Puppy

20,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Invisibility 100
kahlanjoy
Hey, so I really have no idea what to do, I found Gaia while searching for games to play online. Any advice would be greatly appreciated smile

Welcome to Gaia! You can earn gold, make friends, and wear pretty outfits. Seriously, what else do you need in life?

Blessed Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
kahlanjoy

haii haii -waves- welcome to Gaia C:
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Generous Smoker

kahlanjoy

welcome, lovely!

Informer

Welcome to our world hun
i hope you well have a good time here.
o and if you add a friend on here make sure they are
the ones that realy talk to you and be a friend to you
dont add the ones that dont care ^_^

Man-Hungry Streaker

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
kahlanjoy
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Try virtual hollywood,
You don't make gold in it but its a fun way to meet people.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Fashionable Vampire

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
~ * H E L L O* ~

WELCOME TO GAIA!

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
kahlanjoy

Hi! Welcome to Gaia!! biggrin The advice I would give you is to check your private message every day since it gives you tips and also money! whee

In a relationship with TM Is Watching

Hilarious Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200
Let me say , Welcome to Gaia. If at any time you are feel lost and need someone to ask questions please feel free to Message me. Also I run a Chairty forum right now that our main goal is to hell 1000 New gaian members. Feel free to stop by and say hello and remember we are here to help!

TM

Help Us to Help Others Goal 1000 Gaia Members

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
kahlanjoy

hey there, welcome to gaia ^^ earn as many gold as u can so that u can dress up your avi

Fatcat

kahlanjoy

} Welcome to Gaia!

If you're trying to meet new people, playing any of the games is probably a good place to start. Or you could search for forum topics about your interests, like favorite band or TV show? c:

Shadowy Kitten

14,115 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
kahlanjoy
hello and welcome to gaia, gaia has a lot of stuff to do so i don't know exactly how to advise you but if you have any specific questions or need any help i'll be happy to help ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff