Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Loiterer

I am so new that when I look at the website my brain hurts. Well I have joined a different avatar community before but the traffic was quiet, so I thought I'll give this a try biggrin

What's the best aspect of this website?

Friendly Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Soul Salior
I am so new that when I look at the website my brain hurts. Well I have joined a different avatar community before but the traffic was quiet, so I thought I'll give this a try biggrin

Hey! Welcome to Gaia ^^
this place seems kinda busy, depends on the forum tho.. Lol
Oh um the people here are kind of rude and mean >.< so just watch where you post.. Lol

Beloved Lunatic

the game, zOMG. be careful though, there's a lot of rude people here
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Shy Loiterer

Bloody Sapphire
Soul Salior

Hey! Welcome to Gaia ^^
Oh um the people here are kind of rude and mean >.< so just watch where you post.. Lol

About Google

Yes, I know about the site reputation for kindness, it is said that although there are kind people on this website, Gaia is known for arrogant rich people being rude. But thankyou for the warning. Is there a place were a newbie like me can talk without being harassed? 3nodding

Shy Loiterer

Reformed_Into_His_Image
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Thank you! I will be sure to keep that in mind! biggrin

Beloved Lunatic

Soul Salior

Yes, I know about the site reputation for kindness, it is said that although there are kind people on this website, Gaia is known for arrogant rich people being rude. But thankyou for the warning. Is there a place were a newbie like me can talk without being harassed? 3nodding

not sure if there is a place, but avoid Chatterbox and General Discussion for the time being.
Those two are the most infamous forums this site has.

Shy Loiterer

About Google
Soul Salior

not sure if there is a place, but avoid Chatterbox and General Discussion for the time being.
Those two are the most infamous forums this site has.

Noted! I shall try to keep a low profile as best as possible until I am more familiar with this site. Thanks

Sparkling Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
biggrin hi

Beloved Bloodsucker

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Generous Citizen

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
Soul Salior

Welcome! Like many other people have said, there are a lot of rude people on here. It's the downside to having such a huge member base. But, you can definitely find a place and have a lot of fun! I wish you well - and feel free to pm me if you have any questions!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Friendly Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Soul Salior
Bloody Sapphire
Soul Salior

Hey! Welcome to Gaia ^^

About Google

Oh beats me! I have been here since 06 and I get called all sorts of names if I post anywhere besides here.. Lol
I say Chatterbox tho, those people are all over the place so it's not like they are Gunna call you names for making a statement.. Lol

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
Soul Salior

My favorite aspect about Gaia are the events and roleplaying in the forums. c:
Welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff