Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello Gaians!!! cat_4laugh hehe I love the little kitty smiles cat_3nodding Anyway My name is Ashley and I am 20 years old. I made this account cause my friend Lizzy (Elizabeth) told me about this site. From what little I've seen i love it. Hmm a few things about me. I love helping people. I love animals. I have a job as an intern at my local animal hospital. The reason my username is KittyKatCharity is because i plan on helping other new gaians get items to start them off. While I don't mind the starting clothing (I love the outfit I have on) many people hate starter clothing. Some of the other sites I play on the starter items suck but they are pretty cute on here. I will be on gaia a bunch so if you want to chat, I will gladly chat with you. Please add me and I will promise to be a good friend. I'm not one to ask for any money on any site much so I promise not to do it on Gaia as well. I only give to people I refuse to take back no matter what. cat_xp If there is anything else you want to know about me, please feel free to ask.
Welcome to gaia

Timid Healer

15,400 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
KittyKatCharity
Hello Gaians!!! cat_4laugh hehe I love the little kitty smiles cat_3nodding Anyway My name is Ashley and I am 20 years old. I made this account cause my friend Lizzy (Elizabeth) told me about this site. From what little I've seen i love it. Hmm a few things about me. I love helping people. I love animals. I have a job as an intern at my local animal hospital. The reason my username is KittyKatCharity is because i plan on helping other new gaians get items to start them off. While I don't mind the starting clothing (I love the outfit I have on) many people hate starter clothing. Some of the other sites I play on the starter items suck but they are pretty cute on here. I will be on gaia a bunch so if you want to chat, I will gladly chat with you. Please add me and I will promise to be a good friend. I'm not one to ask for any money on any site much so I promise not to do it on Gaia as well. I only give to people I refuse to take back no matter what. cat_xp If there is anything else you want to know about me, please feel free to ask.

Hiya! Welcome to Gaia! Hope your plans go well. ^_^
Jynx Ookami
KittyKatCharity

Hiya! Welcome to Gaia! Hope your plans go well. ^_^

Thank you cat_4laugh

Sparkly Fairy

KittyKatCharity

Welcome to Gaia! Lol I like the cat emotes too cat_3nodding
CherryBlossemStar
KittyKatCharity

Welcome to Gaia! Lol I like the cat emotes too cat_3nodding

cat_4laugh cat_whee cat_rolleyes lol

Precious Treasure

KittyKatCharity

YOLO. c:

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
KittyKatCharity

welcome to Gaia! and feel free to add me smile

5,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
yay another fellow animal lover! have fun on gaia and remember not to ever make a dream avi
KittyKatCharity
pancakemixplz
yay another fellow animal lover! have fun on gaia and remember not to ever make a dream avi
KittyKatCharity

why is that?

Beloved Vampire

KittyKatCharity

╄━ •τєssvαмp• ━╃
¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯
7/12/1966 - 8/5/2011
♥ ♥ ♥

Welcome to Gaia. I looove the kitty emotes too. XD

5,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
it's just best not to hun. it's what leads a lot of us here into depression depending on how expensive it is.
KittyKatCharity
pancakemixplz
KittyKatCharity

why is that?
pancakemixplz
it's just best not to hun. it's what leads a lot of us here into depression depending on how expensive it is.
KittyKatCharity
pancakemixplz
KittyKatCharity

why is that?

ah i see. well i don't plan to spend alot on myself anyway.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Welcome to Gaia biggrin

Sparkly Friend

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
KittyKatCharity

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff