Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Welcome to Gaia.
This site doesn't require the collection of 'friends' to advance in games, so it doesn't necessarily enhance the user experience to ask for friendship from complete strangers.

Get out into the boards and meet people with common interests! Put some effort into it, don't be pushy. Get to actual budding friendship status with someone first before you cement it. Otherwise your notifications sections will mutually fill up with junk that neither party cares about.

Good luck!

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Welcome to Gaia.
This site doesn't require the collection of 'friends' to advance in games, so it doesn't necessarily enhance the user experience to ask for friendship from complete strangers.

Get out into the boards and meet people with common interests! Put some effort into it, don't be pushy. Get to actual budding friendship status with someone first before you cement it. Otherwise your notifications sections will mutually fill up with junk that neither party cares about.

Good luck!
Epic Furion
Hello All I am Epic Furion. i am new to this site. i'm a bit random sometimes. good sense of humor Depending where the jokes are at. all Beers are on me! *dumps beer on self* hehehehe but anyways, I'm a gamer. i like Strategy games most....Often thinking Bout something i have no clue why i was thinking in the 1st place. lol. ok im goin lil off the topic. I like to tell "you were so drunk" Jokes Alot. smile
welcome to gaia!!

Rainbow Dabbler

8,650 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
Epic Furion
Hello All I am Epic Furion. i am new to this site. i'm a bit random sometimes. good sense of humor Depending where the jokes are at. all Beers are on me! *dumps beer on self* hehehehe but anyways, I'm a gamer. i like Strategy games most....Often thinking Bout something i have no clue why i was thinking in the 1st place. lol. ok im goin lil off the topic. I like to tell "you were so drunk" Jokes Alot. smile

welcome to gaia!

Friendly Fairy

Epic Furion

Welcome to Gaia! ♥

Excitable Duck

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Epic Furion
Welcome to the wonderful world of Gaia :3

3,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
heart welcome to gaia.. i'm new here too heart
heart can we be friends confused heart

Seraph

Epic Furion
Welcome!

Dapper Millionaire

Epic Furion

Welcome to Gaia! Enjoy your stay 3nodding

8,150 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
Epic Furion
Welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces