Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! I'm new to this site - well my account is old, but I made it along time ago to match my dA account XD

I'm kind of lost but the site looks interesting. I made an account here because people said I can probably get commissioners from here too. I'm wondering if people typically just pay in Gaia cash here or do they also pay via paypal for art?

IRL Nerd

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
Welcome to Gaia mrgreen

User can be commissioned for art and be paid in gaia gold for their effort. The art shop forum can be found here: Art Shops
The_science_master
Welcome to Gaia mrgreen

User can be commissioned for art and be paid in gaia gold for their effort. The art shop forum can be found here: Art Shops

Thanks a lot! I just made a post asking what I should price my art at XD

Invisible Phantom

Hello and welcome to Gaia, pleasure meeting you.
Welcome to Gaia!
mzzazn
Hi! I'm new to this site - well my account is old, but I made it along time ago to match my dA account XD

I'm kind of lost but the site looks interesting. I made an account here because people said I can probably get commissioners from here too. I'm wondering if people typically just pay in Gaia cash here or do they also pay via paypal for art?

Welcome to Gaia!!! Hope you have fun on here!! mrgreen Add If you want exclaim People generally do both, but people I have talked to in Forums pay via Paypal mostly blaugh

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100

6,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
mzzazn

welcome to gaia

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Welcome to Gaia!
Welcome to Gaia!~

Fatcat

User Image

Welcome to Gaia! emotion_yatta

User Image

Dapper Genius

7,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
mzzazn

Welcome back! You can do both, I would suggest setting up an Commission art shop and/or freebie thread with examples of your work that has the link of your DA in it so your customers can choose weather they want to pay in gaia stuff (Gcash, gold, items) or real money.

Liberal Smoker

4,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Liberal Smoker

4,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
wink whee xp
Clarisa Perez
mzzazn

Welcome back! You can do both, I would suggest setting up an Commission art shop and/or freebie thread with examples of your work that has the link of your DA in it so your customers can choose weather they want to pay in gaia stuff (Gcash, gold, items) or real money.

Can I use this "freebie" thread to just show my art or does that mean I must draw ppl's characters for free? *sorry no idea LOL

I've been checking out these art shops
so basically you make a thread
and can post as many times (as long as you don't spam) on it to give your info?

thread beings
post one > welcome to shop info
post 2> type of arts available
post 3> prices and a link externally to my dA commission page (RL)
post 4> FAQs
post 5> slots available
?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out