Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Gender Swap 100
GothicAngelOfNightmares
Hello, I am new to this place. You can call me Angel. I love a lot of things. If you have any Advice to give me I would love to hear them. I also hope to meet new people and make new friends.
Welcome to gaia hope you have fun if any questions pm me biggrin

Romantic Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
GothicAngelOfNightmares
Hello, I am new to this place. You can call me Angel. I love a lot of things. If you have any Advice to give me I would love to hear them. I also hope to meet new people and make new friends.
Welcome to Gaia! ^.^
[Hello what a pleasure it is to meet you. My name is Linda and I'm glad you decided to join Gaia! Feel free to add me because I love meeting and making new friends. Also, do not hesitate to ask me any questions or concerns. Enjoy Gaia darling/i]

Rainbow Fairy

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
GothicAngelOfNightmares
A noble set of goals. C: I'm Kari, and as for advice...

1) Try to find the places you like most on here. It's a huge community, which is great for diversity and activity choice, but it also means what's right for some might not be right for you. Try to find the place that works best for you!

2) If you ever need to just lay back and troll around for a while, Chatterbox is probably your best bet. Upside? Nobody cares much about anything. Downside? You get some real jerks on occasion.

3) Have fun!

Lonely Ladykiller

GothicAngelOfNightmares

Hello and welcome to gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces