5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
GothicAngelOfNightmares

Welcome to Gaia.

Greedy Consumer

GothicAngelOfNightmares
Hello, I am new to this place. You can call me Angel. I love a lot of things. If you have any Advice to give me I would love to hear them. I also hope to meet new people and make new friends.

welcome to gaia

Lavish Smoker

GothicAngelOfNightmares
Hello, I am new to this place. You can call me Angel. I love a lot of things. If you have any Advice to give me I would love to hear them. I also hope to meet new people and make new friends.

Being from the largest, messiest. and most rude forum -- the Chatterbox, you have at least one thing they require.
The ability to spell and form sentences. If you ever decide to migrate to the chatterbox I suggest you keep that skill with you. 3nodding

I'd suggest never begging. Most people don't respond well to it. Posting and playing games will earn a decent amount of money quickly. :3
GothicAngelOfNightmares

welcome

6,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
GothicAngelOfNightmares

If you need some new clothes, look in the shops. Pretty cheap stuff there. Also, try the friend's chat if you want to make friends quick! Welcome to Gaia!

6,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
GothicAngelOfNightmares

Welcome to Gaia Online! (:
Hope you enjoy your stay here!
If you have any questions just ask.
Feel free to add me also!

Hygienic Werewolf

11,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
GothicAngelOfNightmares
Hello, welcome to gaia! surprised

Shameless Lunatic

GothicAngelOfNightmares

*Poke*
Welcome to Gaia c:

Intellectual Lunatic

GothicAngelOfNightmares
Hi^_^ Nice to meet you

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Welcome to gaiaonline Angel
GothicAngelOfNightmares

Wealthy Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
GothicAngelOfNightmares

Hello
GothicAngelOfNightmares
A late welcome, but I hope your having fun here so far! whee
welcome to gaia biggrin

Lonely Ladykiller

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
GothicAngelOfNightmares
Try not to get too caught up here ^^ it can get pretty addicting but just use it for fun c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff