• Battle: Counterstrike 150
Hello and welcome to Gaia.

Perfect Businesswoman

13,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
Shazmite
Hey Everyone, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Shazmite. I love video games, music and art... Even though i can't create art for the life of me, I appreciate it smile I would be greatly appreciative of anyone who will try to help me out as i attempt to figure things out here. It's great to meet you!

hey there! Welcome to Gaia ^-^ if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask (: !

Invisible Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Bre_Rain_69
Hi there! I'm new as well smile How do you like the site so far?
I am really enjoying it. Just kind of confused for now O.o

Invisible Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm just going to reply to my thread, because i think it's kind of redundant to quote everybody, but I am really thankful to everyone offering me help and welcoming me to the site smile

grinlock's Wife

Shameless Shoujo

Shazmite
Hey Everyone, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Shazmite. I love video games, music and art... Even though i can't create art for the life of me, I appreciate it smile I would be greatly appreciative of anyone who will try to help me out as i attempt to figure things out here. It's great to meet you!

Hi there! Welcome to Gaia. Hihi. I basically use Gaia for the forums, ZOMG, and the Marketplace. Hope you enjoy your stay! biggrin

Unbeatable Lover

Shazmite

Welcome! Cool avi already! Sorry I'm nekkid -- helping others with achievements haha.

Cat

Shazmite

welcome!

Super Giver

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Welcome to Gaia.

KandaYuu13's Wife

Friendly Wolf

Shazmite

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or anyone in the forums! Believe it or not, people love to help around here. I hope you enjoy Gaia~!

Generous Lunatic

12,575 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Shazmite

Why hello there

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia razz

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Shazmite
Welcome to Gaia! If you've got any questions about the site, feel free to ask, people are super helpful. I hope you enjoy the experience here! :]

Angelic Sex Symbol

Arkphyre
Shazmite

Welcome to Gaia! blaugh
I'm having a giveaway here.
Head on this way to get some free clothes: here.

Make sure to check it out!

I love your signature XP

Angelic Sex Symbol

Welcome to Gaia

Oh My Boo's Wife

Sir Fatcat

21,665 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Nikki_Kayla
I love your signature XP