Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Sex Symbol

purpleRiane
Hey loves! Im new to Gaia and im looking to make friends and people to join and support my guild. I lucked up on some gold on my first day and created a fashion, lifestyle, and community service guild with that gold.

Im a cool person to know and easy to get along with. Love helping people out when i can, i text, talk on phone...whatever! Im all about connecting

Welcome, enjoy your stay heart
John Black Bear1
Welcome to gaia i hope you well have a good time here.
there is alot of nice people on here that well
make you feel welcome.o and if you add a friend on here make sure they are
the ones that realy talk to you and be a friend to you
dont add the ones that dont care ^_^

Thanks for the advice! Cool looking avi btw!

Magic Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
purpleRiane
Hey loves! Im new to Gaia and im looking to make friends and people to join and support my guild. I lucked up on some gold on my first day and created a fashion, lifestyle, and community service guild with that gold.

Im a cool person to know and easy to get along with. Love helping people out when i can, i text, talk on phone...whatever! Im all about connecting

Hello there!! If you want.. i can be your friend..
HarleyHS001
purpleRiane

Sure! The more the merrier!

Magic Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
purpleRiane
HarleyHS001
purpleRiane

Sure! The more the merrier!

Okey emotion_yatta

Jyn Sigurd's Queen

purpleRiane

Welcome! I'm thrilled to see more members who care about helping others and making a difference! Gaia needs more people like that...

Interesting Informer

purpleRiane
John Black Bear1
Welcome to gaia i hope you well have a good time here.
there is alot of nice people on here that well
make you feel welcome.o and if you add a friend on here make sure they are
the ones that realy talk to you and be a friend to you
dont add the ones that dont care ^_^

Thanks for the advice! Cool looking avi btw!
your welcome
and thanks ^^
yours is cute.

Dapper Pup

purpleRiane

dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces