Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello Im new to gaia I just joined 5 days ago and I am looking for ways to earn like billions of gold without doing a lot of work i want to buy items but they cost way too much.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
BlueBubble13
Hello Im new to gaia I just joined 5 days ago and I am looking for ways to earn like billions of gold without doing a lot of work i want to buy items but they cost way too much.

hi,welcome to gaia and to earn u can post in the forums,play games,play booty grab in the Aquarium and check out the dumpster dive u sometimes can get expensive items u can either use or sell biggrin

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
BlueBubble13

Welcome! It's hard to win billions without hard work our spending real cash. If you can draw well, you can offer your services at the minishop forum. People pay well for portraits of their avatars. Otherwise... well, catch bugs, rare flowers and rare papers (old crumpled newspaper) and sell them.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia razz

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile
Welcome to Gaia!
I have a thread that donates 5,000,000 to new members so you can buy what you want from the shops and still have plenty left over.
If you'd like the link just quote me and I'll post it
As far as billions go, you gotta buy items on the marketplace at low price and sell them once they gain value.
It gets easier the more you buy and sell.

Dapper Humorist

BlueBubble13

you can earn lots of easy money by inviting friends to join gaia, for one email address you get 500,000 gold. and you also get money if a friend joins due to your recommendation

Anxious Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
BlueBubble13

Boooooty grab. Also selling any charms you get at daily chance.

Luminous Kitten

17,700 Points
  • Team Josie 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ian's Valentine 100
catch bugs and flowers and sell them in the market place, join giveaways

Shy Kitten

22,165 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Runway Model 250
Inviting friends is the easiest way, earned over 20M biggrin

HalumX's Pardner

Dangerous Phantom

BlueBubble13

welcome

Greedy Prophet

BlueBubble13

Welcome to Gaia~! ^^

Lonely Astronomer

10,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Team Edward 100
BlueBubble13

Just get live and stay turnt homie

Original Tycoon

7,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
welcome pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash