Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Hey everyone. I used to have an account, but I was hacked (I was wearing my kiki kitty and someone decided to hack me) so I quit Gaia shortly after losing all my items I had worked hard to get. I haven't been on in years, but I loved the community. So...uh, hi. whee

Lonely Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
gypsiebaby
Hey everyone. I used to have an account, but I was hacked (I was wearing my kiki kitty and someone decided to hack me) so I quit Gaia shortly after losing all my items I had worked hard to get. I haven't been on in years, but I loved the community. So...uh, hi. whee

Awwww. At least you didn't get duped into giving away your items, like me. There was a time where you could equip an item and "trade" it at the same time. Little did I know it still gave away your item and if you ever saved your avatar again the items would be gone. crying

Anyway, welcome back to Gaia~! whee

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Thanks love. whee
gypsiebaby
Heya Sweetie add me if u want heart

Fashionable Player

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
gypsiebaby

Welcome back cat_3nodding I'm sorry about you getting hacked. At least you didn't fall for an obvious scam cat_sweatdrop (it was the one to become a Mod XD but that was back in 05 though, I'm a lot smarter now cat_cool )

I hope you have a great time here ^_^;

9,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
gypsiebaby

Hi, welcome back to Gaia 3nodding
My account got hacked once too, but I didn't lose any items
You can add me if you want
I know what it feels to be hack, life facts.

though cheer up! And welcome. :3
User Image

Welcome to Gaia
Hope you like it here.
That sucks about your items. Welcome back
gypsiebaby

It happens alot, and its not fair. Welcome back!
gypsiebaby
Thanks love. whee
ello
The exact same thing happened to me! It's been 6 years since I've been back, I missed it smile

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to GAIA online! I hope you will enjoy here and you can add me as your friend if you want to.

I have also that experience but at least, you're back

Fatcat

User Image

Welcome to Gaia! emotion_yatta So sorry to hear about your hacking incident! >w<

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces