Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Essence

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timid 100
SugiIite
Hey guys I'm new, I've recently been around a bunch of friend's who told me about this website and decided I'd give it a try. They also helped me achieve this avatar I designed.

Just a bit about me for anyone interested. My name is Alice, i'm nineteen and I turn twenty in december. My hobbies include drawing, watching tv and sleeping. I work at a grocery store. I'm still very much new and curious about this website, so I'll be pretty lost for a bit.

I'd love to make some new friends, I look forward to meeting all of you.
Hey there, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Fluffy Bunny

10,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Always Be True To Yourself

heart Welcome to Gaia SugiIite, hope you have fun and enjoy your time here <3 heart

No Matter Who You Are

Bloodthirsty Prophet

welcome!! biggrin

Galactic Muse

9,550 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SugiIite
Hey guys I'm new, I've recently been around a bunch of friend's who told me about this website and decided I'd give it a try. They also helped me achieve this avatar I designed.

Just a bit about me for anyone interested. My name is Alice, i'm nineteen and I turn twenty in december. My hobbies include drawing, watching tv and sleeping. I work at a grocery store. I'm still very much new and curious about this website, so I'll be pretty lost for a bit.

Angelic Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Welcome to gaia!
Have fun biggrin

Trash

SugiIite

Hey there and welcome to Gaia!
If you need any help with anything, don't be afraid to ask me.
And if you need a friend, feel free to click that add button! heart

Codebreaking Pilot

27,865 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
SugiIite
            Welcome to the lovely land of gaia.
            Where in game currency does not matter and your time is stolen.
            (I would rather welcome people to nightvale)

Anxious Regular

10,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SugiIite

wellweclomeandbestofluck

Angelic Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
SugiIite

Welcome!!
SugiIite

Welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces