Welcome to Gaia! ::

biggrin New (and a weee but shy redface ) any one want to tell me how I can earn coins, create guild ect mrgreen
Hello and Welcome to Gaia.
you can purchase clothes at the different shops.
you buy clothes with gold or gaia cash (that you spend real money on when you buy a gaia card at cvs walmart or target)
You get gold by posting in the forums, making threads and polls, selling your items, playing daily chance on every tab ["home" "my gaia" "shops" "forums" "world" "games"], making your aquarium and collecting overseer gifts, and playing certain games.

7,000 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
JerseyDevils17
biggrin New (and a weee but shy redface ) any one want to tell me how I can earn coins, create guild ect mrgreen

Hi welcome to gaia,
There's a shop tab that take you to muti stores and market place,
Market place will be available to you seen enough,
You get a lot of neat item's you don't see in store's at market,
If you go forum tab you can go to guild's,
there's a world tab that take you to town to meet new people.
Warning: Not everyone is nice to newbies.
I hope you enjoy you're stay at gaia.

IRL Noob

Hi! welcome to gaia. To earn gold you can play pinball, word bump, jigsaw, and other games like

that to earn gold. Once you've been on gaia for 3 days, you can sell stuff on the marketplace. (i

earn about 50% of my gold buy selling on the marketplace) and if you despratly need gold, you

can ask for some at a charity thread. Towns and rally are nice places to chat and hang out with

friends and earn gold/bugs/paper/flowers. Games like tiles, slots, and blackjack will earn you

tickets, which you can trade in for cool items like a unicorn horn. Visit gaia often to get magical

gift boxes, which you can open for random prizes. I usually sell my gift boxes instead of opening

them because the prizes are bad. XD also, you can earn gaia cash by completing surveys,

watching videos, signing up for email newsletters, etc, and then you can buy rare items at the

cash shop and then sell them for lots of gold. emotion_awesome feel free to add me! 4laugh

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
JerseyDevils17
Welcome

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome to possibly one of the most addicting websites known to man! Hope you enjoy it here biggrin

Lavish Reveler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
JerseyDevils17
well wotcha wanna know?

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Welcome to gaia. Yeah you can earn gold by posting and playing games. If you want to learn about gaia, make friends, and join a guild fast, you should try zOMG! It's a blast to play.
Hello and Welcome
Enjoy your stay

3nodding

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Hello there! Welcome to Gaia!!! cat_biggrin

Shameless Loiterer

9,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I think everyone above me sufficiently covered how to earn gold. But if you still have lingering questions, I'd be happy to answer them!

Welcome to Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces