Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Gaia. What kind of gaming are you into? I mean, there are different types. Anyways, Hope you enjoy your lovely stay. Feel free to add me or ask any questions you may have. I'm here to be of any assistance. Lastly before I take my leave, no need to be shy or nervous. There are plenty of wonderful people here. I'm sure you can find plenty of people to converse and role play with. Open up. Some people may surprise you. wink

Fashionable Genius

10,700 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Overstocked 200
gamer girl220
hi there...im new as you probably know..and yeah

so um..i guess about myself..?

well as you can tell by my username i like gaming, im bi..and kinda shyish or something along those lines...and i guess i kinda like to roleplay sometimes..

sweatdrop i guess thats all...man that was hard to do....never really done an intro before so im kinda nervous...
blaugh

Lonely Phantom

Nice xd Welcome to Gaia biggrin

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
gamer girl220

well as you can tell by my username i like gaming, im bi..and kinda shyish or something along those lines...and i guess i kinda like to roleplay sometimes..

sweatdrop i guess thats all...man that was hard to do....never really done an intro before so im kinda nervous...
Welcome to Gaia!
Hi welcome to Gaia. It is a pleasure to meet you. Feel free to add me or chat with me because i love making new friends.

Salty Member

gamer girl220

welcome
Hi. Welcome to Gaia. : )
You can add me if you like. : ]
Hi what a pleasure it is to meet you! My name is Linda and I'm so glad that you decided to join. Also, feel free to add me because I love meeting and making new friends. In addition, do not hesitate to ask me any questions or concerns and again enjoy Gaia darling

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
gamer girl220

Welcome to Gaia! Don't be shy here as this is where people come to mingle about. Just join in the crowd and before you know it, you'll be enjoying yourself here mrgreen

Hunter

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Welcome ! wink
WELCOME WITH A BIG BANDSTAND!

Yeehaw!
welcome <3

Ruthless Phantom

9,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
gamer girl220

Welcome to Gaia~ (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces