Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone! I am obviously new here or I wouldn't be posting in the Welcome to Gaia forum, haha. I look forward to getting into some roleplays, though I'm a bit rusty, and having a lot of fun while making new friends. I look forward to my experience here!

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Kria Draganov
Hello everyone! I am obviously new here or I wouldn't be posting in the Welcome to Gaia forum, haha. I look forward to getting into some roleplays, though I'm a bit rusty, and having a lot of fun while making new friends. I look forward to my experience here!

hiya,welcome to gaia razz

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile

Anxious Fairy

Kria Draganov

Welcome to Gaia!
I'm a roleplayer as well~

Adored Loverboy

17,075 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Kria Draganov

Hello welcome to GaiaOnline~!
I've got some tips that I am sharing with new people to help with the shock of the site~

Click on each of the landing pages' Daily Chance Carts that appear when you first click on each of them daily, to rack up gold quickly and efficiently. You also may get items dropped by doing so as well. Keep logging in every day to get better rewards from each of the landing pages.

Follow this thread to keep up on Gaia's free items grants~!
They show you on the header when they have updated the thread, so check every so often, as of right now this would be a good spot for you to go and collect things for your avatar.

All in all, make of this site what you want to make of it. It has a lot of features, and you should be getting PMs daily from the Welcoming Fairy to help you become accustomed to the site. I believe she sends around 25 or so PMs, so until those stop coming in you;ll have a fresh incoming of information to keep you informed.

And don't forget to have fun~!
Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes and advice. I truly do appreciate it!

Dedicated Giver

18,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Kria Draganov

✩☽Hello and welcome to gaia online☾✩

I noticed you're new here, so if you ever need a helping hand
with an inexpensive outfit and some gold
I run a charity for new members, hacked members, returning members and members who are just down on their luck
Come and check it out
please read the first post and
leave a post for me there wink

User Image

Demonic Bloodsucker

8,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kria Draganov

Welcome to Gaia dearie smile

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia xp

High-functioning Detective

10,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Timid 100
Kria Draganov

Hi, welcome to gaia! nwn

Anxious Sex Symbol

Kria Draganov

Hi! Welcome!
Kria Draganov

Welcome to Gaia.
Thank you everyone! =D

King Baby

32,250 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Party Member 100
Kria Draganov

Hiiya and Welcome to Gaia

Shirtless Genius

Kria Draganov
Welcome to gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces