Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yo peeps. > . < I am new here and would hope not to be a complete done trying to make friends here but I'm gonna give it a shot. @ - @ Here's a video of -random subject-. Maybe it'll make my awkwardness less awkward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ2Sh5-XuM

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
welcome to gaia~~ i hope you'll have fun here heart

Shy Kitten

22,165 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Runway Model 250
welcome heart

Handsome Friend

11,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Princess_Zapfire
Yo peeps. > . < I am new here and would hope not to be a complete done trying to make friends here but I'm gonna give it a shot. @ - @ Here's a video of -random subject-. Maybe it'll make my awkwardness less awkward.

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ2Sh5-XuM

Welcome to Gaia (:
Viscuse
welcome heart

Thank you! ^ - ^
spills milk
Princess_Zapfire

Welcome to Gaia (:

Thank you. :3

Demonic Kitten

11,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
Princess_Zapfire

-purrs- welcome to gaia <3
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia burning_eyes

User Image

Click ⇉ THIS ⇇ please

creepy video lolz

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Princess_Zapfire

gaia_star gaia_star Hi, welcome to Gaia! gaia_star gaia_star

gaia_angelleft Get your free item grants here. (There's some really cute items here and if none appeal to you feel free to sell them after the three day wait period of course)

gaia_angelleft Guilds are a great way of meeting other Gaians in a more closed way. One great guild is the The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild who are dedicated to helping Newbies navigate Gaia and get a leg up in this site.

gaia_angelleft Another guild to consider is T3h Vending Guild that offers guides on earning gold, experience, and events

gaia_angelleft Lastly, guilds is that there are many different types of guilds that are topical such as roleplaying, anime, music, zOMG, spam etc.

gaia_angelleft I recommend always looking around events, and event forums for games, chatting and chances to win items. Right now the current event is the Beach Party 2014. Take a look at the sticky threads that offer chances to win items by the NPCs, as well as Beach Party Contests that has several contests for a chance to win items (the contest range from haikus, art, story, avatar and more). I also recommend this thread that has good chances of winning items.

gaia_angelleft I recommend logging in daily and doing the daily chance. The more often you log in the better the payout which include items, gold and charms. The charms is what is used to craft items. However I have found that it's better to sell the charms.

gaia_angelleft I recommend doing achievements the reason why is because it helps unlock features such as having 20 slots in your store to sell items instead of 10. There two achievement guides that can help you get all the achievements possible here and here

gaia_angelleft This is the achievements forum where you will find other like-minded individuals who are trying to get achievements

gaia_angelleft If you are going to be purchasing gaia cash I would recommend never buying gold generators as they devalue gold meaning you cannot purchase as many items in the long run. Instead purchase items and keep what you want or sell them on the marketplace. Always choose items, they are a better investment in the long run even in our shaky economy

gaia_angelleft This explains some of the recent issues that we've had to deal with in terms of inflation

gaia_angelleft This forum is for Gaia guides and can be extremely useful for many different topics such as items, achievements, references that items make and more.

gaia_angelleft Lastly some forums to consider are:
gaia_spoons Chatterbox (allows anything that doesn't break TOS),
gaia_spoons Friends Chat (for making and keeping friends),
gaia_spoons Word Games and Others (for word games and other post games),
gaia_spoons Entertainment discussion includes forums for anime/manga/cartoons, entertainment, music, gaming and lots of subforums
gaia_spoons Gaia gaming includes forums to discuss the games on Gaia, as well mini-shops (such as selling your art, or buying art), gaia exchange (buying or selling items for a combination of items and/or gold), and a forum for setting up quests
gaia_spoons Artists Corner to talk about art or writing
gaia_spoons Gaia Community is about us--you can find forums for talking about the Gaia community, health and fitness, life discussions and more.
gaia_spoons Gaia Online forum is about talking and learning about Gaia so here's where you leave your feedback, ask questions, post about bugs and the like.

gaia_angelleft If you have any questions about the specifics of the site there are many people willing to help you out at Site Questions and Assistance

gaia_crown Welcome to Gaia and I hope you enjoy your stay! gaia_crown
Hey there! How's it going today?

I'm Dan! Nice to meet ya.

If you're looking for a chilled out place to either chat, roleplay, or just hang out then might I suggest The Elder Dragon Inn? it's not long started up so a nice opportunity to join the fun from the get go!

Have a beautiful day!

dumb b word's Other Half

Fallen Leaf

Princess_Zapfire

Welcome to Gaia!
Princess_Zapfire

Hey! Welcome! Could I get a <3 here please?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff