• Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
baybekikyou
Hello, nice to meet you! blaugh

Nice to meet you too! biggrin
ChibiJirachi
Pockichi
Hello~ I'm new here too, hehe. whee

You're avatar is so pretty! And so is your profile! XD So jealous.

Awwh thank you! heart Haha I just downloaded a pre-made layout for my profile! whee Omg we can be dA buddies too! :'D

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pockichi
ChibiJirachi
Pockichi
Hello~ I'm new here too, hehe. whee

You're avatar is so pretty! And so is your profile! XD So jealous.

Awwh thank you! heart Haha I just downloaded a pre-made layout for my profile! whee Omg we can be dA buddies too! :'D

Oh you're very welcome! :3 Oooo *looks up how to do that*. Hahaha yeah! XD I'm looking forward to viewing more of your artwork! biggrin

Alien Smoker

ChibiJirachi
Hello, just thought I'd introduce myself on here and possibly make some new friends. This is my second day so I'm still trying to figure everything out. XD

welcome!
c:

Welcome to Gaia!Enjoy your stay emotion_yatta

foolsDiamond's Bride

Shy Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
ChibiJirachi
Hello, just thought I'd introduce myself on here and possibly make some new friends. This is my second day so I'm still trying to figure everything out. XD

Welcome to gaia.

Aekea Member

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
ChibiJirachi

Welcome to Gaia! Please feel free to PM or ask anyone here about anything on Gaia. It can get overwhelming and even I'm learning new things all the time! Like how bugs are used to make ink which are used to make tattoos for your character!

Cheery Sweetheart

11,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Love Machine 150
ChibiJirachi

Welcome to Gaia!

Kawaii Fatcat

ChibiJirachi
Welcome... ^o^
ChibiJirachi
baybekikyou
Hello, nice to meet you! blaugh

Nice to meet you too! biggrin

I hope you enjoy it here on Gaia. 3nodding

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nata-Chan
ChibiJirachi

Welcome to Gaia! Please feel free to PM or ask anyone here about anything on Gaia. It can get overwhelming and even I'm learning new things all the time! Like how bugs are used to make ink which are used to make tattoos for your character!

Thanks so much and yes I'll keep that in mind. And what? Bugs? Like insects....ewww...no wonder I never wanted a tattoo. Yeah, I feel like everytime I go on here I'm overwhelmed on what I should do. XD

Cat

18,450 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
ChibiJirachi

Hello welcome to gaia 4laugh

Aekea Member

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
ChibiJirachi
Nata-Chan
ChibiJirachi

Thanks so much and yes I'll keep that in mind. And what? Bugs? Like insects....ewww...no wonder I never wanted a tattoo. Yeah, I feel like everytime I go on here I'm overwhelmed on what I should do. XD

You catch bugs in WORLD>TOWNS. You can also get trash and flowers. Flowers can be made into bouquets like the one I'm holding. The ink can also be used to dye the wrapper it is being held in.

Popular Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
ChibiJirachi

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright
Welcome to Gaia

midnite_ang3l's Compadre

Noob

ChibiJirachi

Welcome to gaia<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces