Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys! So I havent been on Gaia for years! (And I mean years) And I had to rejoin. I don't remember my password to my old account. Who's going to teach this gal the ropes cause lord knows I need it!

xo, BeautifulSmilexo

Sparkling Shapeshifter

11,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
BeautifulSmilexo
Hey guys! So I havent been on Gaia for years! (And I mean years) And I had to rejoin. I don't remember my password to my old account. Who's going to teach this gal the ropes cause lord knows I need it!

xo, BeautifulSmilexo

"peeps at you from behind a curtain and waves shyly"
...hai and welcome back... Gaia has changed a lil... But it's still fun to play...ask and I'll try help you out in any way I can...
"smiles then hides"
xXTheArchitectXx
BeautifulSmilexo

xo, BeautifulSmilexo

...hai and welcome back... Gaia has changed a lil... But it's still fun to play...ask and I'll try help you out in any way I can...
"smiles then hides"

*Smiles brightly and waves back*
Hi! Well thank you so very much. It just looks weird. Even signing up; it was so weird!

xo, BeautifulSmilexo

Sparkling Shapeshifter

11,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
BeautifulSmilexo
xXTheArchitectXx
BeautifulSmilexo

xo, BeautifulSmilexo

"smiles then hides"

*Smiles brightly and waves back*
Hi! Well thank you so very much. It just looks weird. Even signing up; it was so weird!

xo, BeautifulSmilexo

"smiles timidly from curtain and chuckles softly"
...true true... And your welcome...
...yeah Gaia has improved, but prices on items in marketplace are much higher than it was back then...but there are some decent items that are cheep..

Divine Kitten

BeautifulSmilexo

xo, BeautifulSmilexo
Welcome! Nice to have you back on gaia! heart

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia smile

Interesting Muse

21,815 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
BeautifulSmilexo

xo, BeautifulSmilexo

Welcome back~

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Shameless Strawberry

14,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
BeautifulSmilexo

xo, BeautifulSmilexo
welcome back

Sparkling Shapeshifter

11,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
U R Sofa King We Tod Ed
xXTheArchitectXx
BeautifulSmilexo

xo, BeautifulSmilexo

"smiles then hides"
* Bumps into your canvas. Opps ! I'm sooo sorry about that. Let me fix that for you. *Pulls out napkin.

"Eyes widen" Ah...oh dear...it's okay...it wasnt that good anyway...umm..
"looks down at feet"

Demonic Spirit

BeautifulSmilexo

xo, BeautifulSmilexo

Welcome back! Things have changed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas