Welcome to Gaia! ::

Regular

Hi everyone!

I started Gaia back in 2005-2006 and quit around 2008-2009, I got curious recently about the world of Gaia so I thought I would create another account and see where it takes me. 4laugh Would love to meet some new friends so don't be shy, say hi!

Hope you're all having a wonderful August month. heart

Anxious Seeker

10,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hello and welcome to back gaia!!:3
how was your day?

Lunatic

runawayphoenix
Hi everyone!

I started Gaia back in 2005-2006 and quit around 2008-2009, I got curious recently about the world of Gaia so I thought I would create another account and see where it takes me. 4laugh Would love to meet some new friends so don't be shy, say hi!

hey there! welcome back! smile

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia smile
Hi there! I'm the same way, I had an account what seems like forever ago, and recently caught myself wondering how this place was going. so here i am! biggrin

Romantic Demigod

runawayphoenix
Hi everyone!

I can relate - I left and came back so welcome back. If you would like to be friends feel free to add me. P.S. We are still in July here. smile

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Regular

abegnot
runawayphoenix
Hi everyone!

Hiya! Thank you. heart

Regular

Soulful Minx
runawayphoenix
Hi everyone!

Hope you're all having a wonderful August month. heart [
/quote]

I can relate - I left and came back so welcome back. If you would like to be friends feel free to add me. P.S. We are still in July here. smile

Thank you beauty - I must have been to excited to think when I posted last night. heart

Regular

Asuna_Tsukiko
Hi there! I'm the same way, I had an account what seems like forever ago, and recently caught myself wondering how this place was going. so here i am! biggrin

Yay! How are you finding it?
heart

Regular

K-poplover44

Thank you doll!

Regular

abegnot
runawayphoenix
Hi everyone!

Thank you! heart

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
runawayphoenix
K-poplover44

Thank yo