I am feeling _______.

Chocolatey 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
Crunchy 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
What 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2

bearstrap
dramallama dramallama dramallama

Hey, I'm new to Gaia and trying to figure out fun things to do! If you have any advice or want to be friends, just add me or post a quick message~

Welcome!

Fluffy Gaian

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Crimsontale
bearstrap

Hey, I'm new to Gaia and trying to figure out fun things to do! If you have any advice or want to be friends, just add me or post a quick message~

Welcome!

Thanks heart !

Fluffy Gaian

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Frank_Piton
Welcome

Thanksss

Fluffy Gaian

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Cael_Eoin_OBrian
bearstrap

Welcome

Thank ya

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia razz

Destitute Wench

bearstrap

Welcome to Gaia!! Let me introduce myself. I am Lady Brinard of the woodland elves. I am helping my friend Sullen lit one with her raffle thread. It is her first attempt. I've bought a number of her raffle tickets. I've decided to award 5 raffle tickets to various newbies to Gaia. I have chosen you as one of the recipients. A gift. Freebie. No cost to you. Consider the raffle tickets as welcome gifts. All you have to do is click on "click here to play" in my signature. That will take you to the thread. Quote one of Sullen lit one's posts and just say Lady sent me. She will assign you numbers for your tickets. That's it. Check out the thread and review the prizes that will be awarded on September 30th. Also, there are two games (free to play) on the thread. One is the Crane Game which is a random number generator game. The other is dice throwing game. If you need any instructions on how to play either, feel free to contact me by personal message or quoting this post. Again, welcome to Gaia!!! Oh, yes. You have until Sunday - August 24, 2014 - 5:00 p.m. Gaia time to claim your raffle tickets. If not claimed by then, they will be forfeited and given to someone else. Okay?

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers