Welcome to Gaia! ::

enekomh's Wife

Diehard Battery

25,090 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
lorith91
I was on gaia back in highschool. Of course that account is long gone now. So, I've created a new one. It's been years since I've been here. A lot has changed and I'm pretty lost. I hope this place is as active as I remember.

I'm frustrated to start fresh but glad as well. Who wants to be constantly reminded of their teenage self? Lol. Long story short, I need all the help I can get.

Well, about me. I'm 23 years old, I share a home with my boyfriend, and spend the majority of my time at my job. I'm a full time retail manager. (I will not disclose where for privacy reasons.) I'm a child at heart, I adore my build a bear and still play pokemon (have been since 1998.) I watch cartoons when time allows. And if I could build a blanket fort and hide from adulthood, I would do so often.

Anything else, ask away. I stink at introducing things about me. I never know quite what to include.

Welcome to Gaia!

Feral Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
lorith91
I was on gaia back in highschool. Of course that account is long gone now. So, I've created a new one. It's been years since I've been here. A lot has changed and I'm pretty lost. I hope this place is as active as I remember.

I'm frustrated to start fresh but glad as well. Who wants to be constantly reminded of their teenage self? Lol. Long story short, I need all the help I can get.

Well, about me. I'm 23 years old, I share a home with my boyfriend, and spend the majority of my time at my job. I'm a full time retail manager. (I will not disclose where for privacy reasons.) I'm a child at heart, I adore my build a bear and still play pokemon (have been since 1998.) I watch cartoons when time allows. And if I could build a blanket fort and hide from adulthood, I would do so often.

Anything else, ask away. I stink at introducing things about me. I never know quite what to include.

nice to meet you!!!!!!

Unleashed Lunatic

12,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
lorith91

Welcome back! heart

Sweet Kitten

10,200 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
lorith91

welcome to gaia

Super Junior

39,725 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
lorith91

Welcome back. It seems a lot of people are revisiting gaia after so many years (myself included).
May you reminisce and have a good time!! heart
lorith91

Hi! Welcome back to gaia from a child at heart like you! heart And I also still play pokemon too! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff