Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Star

11,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
AmazonAva
smile Hi there! I'm new here and so happy to be here! XD

My username is AmazonAva (the awesome nickname i came up with), hmm...let's see what can I put here. I am a lover of anime, video games, books, and writing. I am also an avid user of tumblr! I like to write stories in my spare time and play video games (my favorites are Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts). I am 19 years old ( crying getting old) and a college student ( crying more years of school). I also I am a bit quiet and shy, but when you get to know me I can be a very fun person to be around. XD hmm...well that's me in a nutshell. redface

See ya! XD

User Image

Try posting in the anime forums.
There are tons of nice people there

User Image

Evolved Human

AmazonAva

Welcome!
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Lonely Loiterer

11,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Generous 100
єкoριι ѕαʏѕ:
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hi, welcome to Gaia.
Hope you enjoy your time here. ^^
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Hi there! I'm new here and so happy to be here! XD

My username is AmazonAva (the awesome nickname i came up with), hmm...let's see what can I put here. I am a lover of anime, video games, books, and writing. I am also an avid user of tumblr! I like to write stories in my spare time and play video games (my favorites are Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts). I am 19 years old ( getting old) and a college student ( more years of school). I also I am a bit quiet and shy, but when you get to know me I can be a very fun person to be around. XD hmm...well that's me in a nutshell.

See ya! XD

Distinct Lunatic

I just gave an item to a girl that reminds me of you, it was worth 4 million gg, she deleted me as a friend.

Timid Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
AmazonAva

My username is AmazonAva (the awesome nickname i came up with), hmm...let's see what can I put here. I am a lover of anime, video games, books, and writing. I am also an avid user of tumblr! I like to write stories in my spare time and play video games (my favorites are Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts). I am 19 years old ( crying getting old) and a college student ( crying more years of school). I also I am a bit quiet and shy, but when you get to know me I can be a very fun person to be around. XD hmm...well that's me in a nutshell. redface

See ya! XD

Welcome fellow Gaian!
I'm Sammi, I've been walking around these pixels for one thousand, five hundred and forty days, which is a little over four years. You're gonna love it here!

Shy Pup

AmazonAva

See ya! XD
welcome to gaia uwu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas