Welcome to Gaia! ::

smile Hi there! I'm new here and so happy to be here! XD

My username is AmazonAva (the awesome nickname i came up with), hmm...let's see what can I put here. I am a lover of anime, video games, books, and writing. I am also an avid user of tumblr! I like to write stories in my spare time and play video games (my favorites are Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts). I am 19 years old ( crying getting old) and a college student ( crying more years of school). I also I am a bit quiet and shy, but when you get to know me I can be a very fun person to be around. XD hmm...well that's me in a nutshell. redface

See ya! XD
Hey AmazonAva (that is a cool username xD) Welcome to the wondrous online world of Gaia!
I can totally relate to your sentiment about collage (school, it never eeeends!) but now you have this website to distract you when you get bored.
Hope you enjoy your stay and above all, have fun! =)

Informer

Welcome to our world hun
i hope you well have a good time here.
o and if you add a friend on here make sure they are
the ones that realy talk to you and be a friend to you
dont add the ones that dont care ^_^

Man-Hungry Streaker

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
AmazonAva

My username is AmazonAva (the awesome nickname i came up with), hmm...let's see what can I put here. I am a lover of anime, video games, books, and writing. I am also an avid user of tumblr! I like to write stories in my spare time and play video games (my favorites are Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts). I am 19 years old ( crying getting old) and a college student ( crying more years of school). I also I am a bit quiet and shy, but when you get to know me I can be a very fun person to be around. XD hmm...well that's me in a nutshell. redface

See ya! XD
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Greetings and welcome~
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Tricky Exhibitionist

13,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome to Gaia! Feel free to add me, I've been looking for some fresh people to talk to on here.
AmazonAva

See ya! XD

Welcome to Gaia Ava! Awesome username biggrin

Ha I just joined tumblr. I've heard one can get addicted to that site rofl

Fashionable Vampire

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
~ * H E L L O* ~

WELCOME TO GAIA!
Welcome to Gaia. smile

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
AmazonAva

See ya! XD

Hi AmazomAva! Welcome to Gaia!! biggrin

In a relationship with TM Is Watching

Hilarious Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200
Let me say , Welcome to Gaia. If at any time you are feel lost and need someone to ask questions please feel free to Message me. Also I run a Chairty forum right now that our main goal is to hell 1000 New gaian members. Feel free to stop by and say hello and remember we are here to help!

TM

Help Us to Help Others Goal 1000 Gaia Members

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations...

Welcome to Gaia online, AmazonAva-san. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members; feel free to ask questions just send me a PM smile

4,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
AmazonAva

See ya! XD

Hey there sweet cheeks!

Noob

Welcome to Gaia! smile

Hallowed Consumer

AmazonAva

See ya! XD

Quite the nice username you got there!
Welcome to gaia (:
aand haha, no worries 19 is not that old (iiiiiiii am 21 and in college too)

O.G. Strawberry

User Image

Hello! And welcome to Gaia! I hope your time here is full of fun! You sound like an awesome person!
Also kingdom hearts totally rocks! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces