Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
The Haunted Dreams
Hi, I am new. I hope to have fun here, meet new people and make lots of friends. The name is Jareth and if you have any advice to give me, I would be more then happy to hear them.
Welcome to Gaia!

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
The Haunted Dreams
Hi, I am new. I hope to have fun here, meet new people and make lots of friends. The name is Jareth and if you have any advice to give me, I would be more then happy to hear them.

That's what she said.
You see trolls, let your friends feed them. Feeding the trolls is nasty business.

Anxious Cat

The Haunted Dreams

Hi.

Business Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
The Haunted Dreams
Welcome to Gaia. I hope you enjoy your stay
Hello! blaugh

Noble Sex Symbol

7,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
The Haunted Dreams

Welcome To Gaiaonline User Image User Image

Lonely Phantom

The Haunted Dreams

Hello Jareth ^^ 4laugh Hope you're having fun here 3nodding

7,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
The Haunted Dreams

Welcome !

Obsessed Lovergirl

The Haunted Dreams

Welcome to Gaia, Jareth!
Love the username

Precious Sweetheart

17,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Firestarter 200
The Haunted Dreams
Welcome to Gaia!!! heart

Magnetic Lunatic

The Haunted Dreams

Hi Jareth! Enjoy your stay.

Omnipresent Foe

The Haunted Dreams

Welcome, sir.

Dedicated Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
The Haunted Dreams
hello! whee

Benevolent Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Haunted Dreams

Welcome to Gaia. If you like online games come play zOMG.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff